Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I wanted to have a general idea of the over-night/over-day madness before I popped in and was completely clueless. (You know... more than usual.)

I'm going to be leaving soon though. The husband wants to go home and play Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Rollercoaster Tycoon is the only tycoon game I've ever played. I'm debating to install it on my computer so that I don't get addicted again. XD

Haha I've only ever played Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I haven't tried any others before.

Strangely, I remember making a park where I tried to get as many people to die as possible o_O

I loved playing the first one and currently own the third one. Haven't played in a while though.

And building a death park is one of the most natural things to do in a Roller Coaster Tycoon game. :yes: Like cutting off a piece of track so the flies off into the air and crashes. Classic.

Haha yeah, tell me about it. :laughingsmiley: I spent hours once trying to get a roller coaster to ramp off at one point and hit another ride to make it blow up, but it never worked out :(

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, kitty! ^_^ Your cat looks old. How long have you had it?

My brother once made a park that trapped guests in a small space with nothing but free drink stalls and one extremely overpriced bathroom stall.

She only turned 2 back in June. We had to bottle-feed this litter because the mother cat disappeared one day. D: She probably only looks old because she's squinting at the camera.

And that idea is pure genius. >D

Mm. Last summer a stray cat had babies in our garage. She went missing for a few days after that, and I was worried about the kitties. She came back just in time. She was the sweetest stray I've ever knew, so comfortable with people. She left with the kittens overnight after a couple months. We had a makeshift cage, and I guess they climbed over right before we were going to change locations to something unclimbable. I still miss them. :crying:

D'awwww. D: We never get any stray cats, probably because our dogs scare them away.

I love kittens. ^^ The litter we bottle-fed had a retarded kitty that the others would always pick on, so we had to put it down. I hated that, but it wouldn't have survived long anyway. :(