Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Uh, fine...

HAMS is a military and invasion based group full of metally unstable people that know how to have a fun time despite the insanity. We spread around the internet sowly but steadily and gather new members on the way. We're quite good at cycling uses around the interwebs. :P

Have fun Noog. xD

Lulz, Anisha, Theo, Noog, and me are at the top of most of the pinned games and other ones as well. :P

And lol at me and Ruto being the only two people to have over 1k posts in the BTPAY thread. :O

I'm confused as to how I showed you the BTPAY and you have more posts than me. XD

I'm proud to be the top staff contributor in Staff vs. Members :P

Exactly. We believe in going beyond TDN. What we do is, we go to other sites, find people, and recruit them to HAMS. To get to HAMS, they must also join TDN. So we are finding new members for TDN, as well as HAMS recruits.

So... you have fun. How is that any different from- I'm not going to make this an argument. Nevermind.

Noog, for a second I thought you had completely lost your mind. xD (With the Zim thing.)

And congrats to you both. *golf claps*

YOU HAVE THE MOST POSTS IN THE HAMS TOPIC?!? :O

That proves it, you are the most epic person to ever even LOOK at TDN. :O

You can't do that. No one can just take Laura's title and give it away.

You can't do that. No one can just take Laura's title and give it away.

But since she's not here, someone's gotta take it.

If Ryan thinks so because I have the most posts in the HAMS thread, then I'm willing to accept *holds title*

"Ever even look at TDN"

No where in that statement did it mention that the person still had to be here. And even so, you have to wait until Morgan & Livvy leaves in just a few weeks.

So definitely by October the most epic person to ever look at TDN and is still here will be up for grabs.

EDIT: True. All 3 mentioned before are women. So a male title is appropriate. *hands to will*

What? He gave me muffins <_<

CAV, why are you taking the male one? o.o

PWNed? XD

The IC has the zombie muffin army. I, am the Duke of Muffins. Therefore, this pleases me. As long as Will keeps buying the mix he's awesome :whistle:

Hey, who says I'm leaving in a few weeks? I might stick around. No promises either way. And Noog, I shall take it as a compliment that my presence makes that title currently unclaimable. ^_^