Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Techno music is great because you can dance to it even if you can't dance. Just grooving along to it makes you look cool :P

Exactly why I like it: I can't dance. :P But techno music makes me look like I can dance. And I like the beat of most techno.

EDIT: Techno music is um... hm, how to explain... it's like computer-y sounds, usually... Noog?

I'm curious, Noog, how can ANYTHING be off-topic here? A little fun here and there doesn't hurt anything. We had plenty of those fights in the early days of this thread.

I'm curious, Noog, how can ANYTHING be off-topic here? A little fun here and there doesn't hurt anything. We had plenty of those fights in the early days of this thread.

And I've SEEN a few of those fights. So whats wrong with one more?

That's true, but I do have a few qualms about that last skirmish. Torture, electric chairs (which I originally associated with the death sentence), and beating people with bats (Al Capone, anybody?) just seems a bit less innocent and fun than those fights before.

In response to Morgan and CAV, it seems more than ironic that a fight between HAMS members occurs shortly after the war topic was closed. It also wasn't my sole decision.

Hanging Out should be fun :P

Techno only requires a couple of 30 second loops. 3 different 30 second loops might be a legit 10 minute song :P

Morgan, our old fights involved such fun things as spinny chairs and invisible hippos. That last fight was not the same thing at all. (And I'm very sorry for kind of participating in it.)

Techno only requires a couple of 30 second loops. 3 different 30 second loops might be a legit 10 minute song :P

And that *dramatic flair* is the beauty of techno. :yes:

Morgan, our old fights involved such fun things as spinny chairs and invisible hippos. That last fight was not the same thing at all. (And I'm very sorry for kind of participating in it.)

What's wrong with my war? I'm not good enough for you?

HAMS has their wars.

The IC has pandamonium.

Yes, we have wars. While we are anything but ordinary (Squirrel Armies, Meepit Armies, a Soul-Eating Bunny, etc.), we also follow a Military type structure.

What is IC? Ignoring Contest? Idiot Collaboration? What?

:O *jaw drops* You don't know?

The best people ever to set foot in our forums, and also the people who established the snack table, the Insanity Crew.

The IC is Laura, Morgan, Will, Livvy, Jhon, and Myles. (SO SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE)

Or by display name, Captain Awesome Pants, Ruto, Unstream, Livvy, Hangman, and rosy_finch13.

The best people ever to set foot in our forums, and also the people who established the snack table, the Insanity Crew.

But since they died, HAMS rose from the ashes, and took over TDN. We are now the dominant group on the site.