Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Keep in mind though, civil wars also led to a collapse in France and Russia that kicked them off the world powers list. And it's the cause of constant violence and a torn apart government in Somalia today ;)

You cannot escape the phearful zompire weremuffin army. (Unless Will forgets to buy the mix again... <_< )

I thought it was your responsibility to buy the mix because I accidentally got the cupcake mix instead :P

Ah, I see. I'd like to remind everyone that mentioning the seven word requirement is just as bad as having spam to meet the seven word requirement.

I thought it was your responsibility to buy the mix because I accidentally got the cupcake mix instead :P

... :worried: Right. Um... I'll get right on that.

Team no one, actually. I generally don't like the Twilight series, but if I did, I'd be on Jacob's side. Why? Because he doesn't sneak into Bella's room at night to watch her sleep. What kind of creep does that? Guys, never do this to your girlfriends.

@Noog

Furealz? What if the rest of the post really contributes to the conversation? ohmy.gif

Cause that's what I was doing, I just can't count. xD

... worried.gif Right. Um... I'll get right on that.

Team no one, actually. I generally don't like the Twilight series, but if I did, I'd be on Jacob's side. Why? Because he doesn't sneak into Bella's room at night to watch her sleep. What kind of creep does that? Guys, never do this to your girlfriends.

I don't think Meyer really has any idea what love is. She falls in love with him even though he's a control freak and stalks her. And if you notice, she dosen't say she likes his personality at all in the first book, just his looks. -shrug-

And i'll keep that in mind. xDDD

Really? Huh, so that's why she broke up with me...:P

Furealz? What if the rest of the post really contributes to the conversation? :O

Cause that's what I was doing, I just can't count. xD

If anything, just try extending it a little to meet the 7 word requirement. Take away a contraction, like instead of saying "I'm", say "I am".

The 7 word rule is actually really great. I see a lot of forums where people just post "bump" or a smiley and it's actually really annoying.

Yep. Furrealz. :yes: You can always add one more words. Split a contraction, or make your language sound fancier. Instead of:

I'll do that now.

you could have:

Yes, I will now proceed to do that.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And

Really? Huh, so that's why she broke up with me...:P

*giggles*

EDIT 2: "One more words"? Where is your brain, Livvy?

Yep. Furrealz. :yes: You can always add one more words. Split a contraction, or make your language sound fancier. Instead of:

I'll do that now.

you could have:

Yes, I will now proceed to do that.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And

*giggles*

Haha, that is super amusing. That is quite possible the best example.

Haha nice Livvy. Good grammars you's got their :P

:O You're coughing? So it's like a cold? In the summer?

Edit: "That is quite possible the best example"? Oh my, my English teacher would be very unhappy with this. :P

So wait, what's the best example? And of what? o_O

Hey guys, this is somewhat serious. Me and my bud own this website, Mario World. (link in siggy) and we are going to shut it down because we have hardly any members, so please sign up! It is zetaboards, and needs to make progress so we can keep it up! anyone who joins will be thanked. The same with the other website we own, http://s4.zetaboards.com/Yoshiboards/index/ Anyway... Unstream, everything IS big, you are just too small.

My laptop has a much smaller (bigger?) resolution than mum's, so everything looks much smaller on here than it does on mum's laptop. So whenever I switch to hers, I get annoyed at how big things are. And when I switch back, I get annoyed at having to squint at the screen. xP

EDIT: Did I really say something that thread-killing? :worried:

Hi Livvy.

Sorry, I was off reading, and talking. (There's a lawyer sitting near us at Paneras, and he won't stop talking.) I got all distracted.

OOO COOKIE!!!

Wait, I'm back.

I like fonts and such small. I always kept my fonts around 10pt on IM. It drove my friends crazy.

Well Livvy, my resolution is 1600 x 900 but my mum's desktop is somewhere along the lines of 640 x 400 :P

I like big fonts, but I don't mind small ones.

Big fonts make me think of volume, and I don't really like loud people. I mean chronically loud people. Especially because they tend to talk a lot.

Small fonts don't make me think of quiet people though. They just make me think "Gah, I've gotta move closer to the screen..."