Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*huggles people from other cultures* Y'all must teach me interesting stuff, 'kay? Now start!

*huggles back* :D

You know, we have a festival where you throw color water at different people. It's called Holi. :O

And Anisha - I love Indian food! I can name a bazillion different Naans/Rotis, subzis, dahls/lentils that I like! :wub_anim:

You are so awesome, seriously. :O

I love sabjis. They are healthy and tasty.

Do you like Biriyani?

CC - What is it like?

Ryan - Is it a chain store? If yes, which one?

EDIT: Anisha - YES! I love Biriyani! :wub_anim: Haha and sorry for the spelling. I dont know how you would write it.

I went to click the like button then I realized this is a forum and not facebook...

:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: I think I spend too much time on Facebook, too.

I don't think I've ever had any Indian food. I mostly eat Mexican and Italian food. :3

And Hot Pockets.

No, I don't beleive so. And I don't remember what its called exactly...

I don't think I've ever had any Indian food. I mostly eat Mexican and Italian food. :3

And Hot Pockets.

Add chinese food and this is pretty much what I eat too. xD

*huggles back* :D

You know, we have a festival where you throw color water at different people. It's called Holi. :O

:O My friend told me about that! It sounds really fun! But I'd be washing my hair for weeks. :laughingsmiley:

I can't eat curry. I have a low tolerance for heat.

Ryan - Oh. Ok. :)

Ruto - I love Hot Pockets! :wub_anim:

Anisha - I forgot to say, on the cruise I went on, at dinner time, they only served American food and Indian food. :laughingsmiley:

Okay CAV, do you have the proof? =/

Here's mine: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20985-snowager-presents/

And here's Sprizie: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20987-what-did-youve-got-trough-a-random-event/

We said nearly identical things, and I'm the only one in trouble

For the love of humanity, take it up with a mod, CAV. What do you want us normal members to say? :/

I tried talking to the mods about Paul and his flamming towards me, and that got me nowhere. So I dought talking to them about this is going to do anything.

Add chinese food and this is pretty much what I eat too. xD

I hadn't had any Chinese food ever until my friends kidnapped me and forced me to eat some orange chicken from Panda Express. Wasn't that bad.

I tried talking to the mods about Paul and his flamming towards me, and that got me nowhere. So I dought talking to them about this is going to do anything.

Then if you aren't going to do anything about it, drop it. None of us want to hear it. None of us can help you.

@wembly: I had a Hot Pocket for lunch and scalded my lip because the cheese ranneth over. D:

:O My friend told me about that! It sounds really fun! But I'd be washing my hair for weeks. :laughingsmiley:

Really? :laughingsmiley:

There are some colors that can ruin your hair though. :P But mine is so thick and rough, it is compatible with anything.

Anisha - I forgot to say, on the cruise I went on, at dinner time, they only served American food and Indian food. :laughingsmiley:

That's even awesome-er. :O

I think you guys should try Indian food. Though I am warning you, its EXTREMELY spicy. :laughingsmiley:

Then if you aren't going to do anything about it, drop it. None of us want to hear it. None of us can help you.

Like I said, the mods ain't gonna help. And I'm not dropping it. This is injustice, and when I noticed something wrong, I'm going to say something about it.

Yes CAV, I saw that.

I prefer Lean pockets to Hot pockets though. smile_anim.gif

@Wembly

I sure don't do that everytime I have one and still have yet to learn from my mistakes...

@Divya

Wait, there's american food? I thought we just copied the rest of the world's foods. tongue.gif

I think you guys should try Indian food. Though I am warning you, its EXTREMELY spicy. laughingsmiley.gif

I can see myself now...

"Psh, how spicy can it be? -bite- ...OMGAHHHMYMOUTH! WATER!!!"

I tried eating curry once and it gave me a sore throat. XD

:laughingsmiley: This made me laugh.

I have been eating curry since I was 5. So I can't complain, now can I?

EDIT: Ryan, it's not that spicy, unless you take mirchi dal. :P

Like I said, the mods ain't gonna help. And I'm not dropping it. This is injustice, and when I noticed something wrong, I'm going to say something about it.

Then you keep at that and see how far you get. :/

How spicy is curry? D:

Exactly. It's not right, and I dought mods are going to help me. They haven't helped me at all.

Sorry, but I have too: **doubt

Then ask a different mod.

EDIT: Ryan, it's not that spicy, unless you take mirchi dal. tongue.gif

I don't know, that's what everyone said before the first time I had hot sauce and I had the same reaction. :P