Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This place is crazy now, a bunch of squirrels in frilly pink dresses, arguments, people getting hit by pans and poisoned darts! I think that I am gonna run from all of it for a while... stun.gif

Divya! :laughingsmiley: You don't know about Lakhs? Crores? Come to Goa, I would make you a perfect Indian. :whistle:

AWESOME! I kinda do, but not really. I just know that I could buy a flat in Delhi for $1000!! :laughingsmiley:

Bye CC!

Ok, I just don't like it when I get the raw deal. Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

CAV, just drop it dude. =/

No, I'm looking for a justifiable explaination for that situation. It's not fair I get in trouble for something, but Spritzie does the same thing and she doesn't get in trouble.

Wow, that is really interesting. I guess you really do learn something new every day.

India is a lot different than US. It takes time for me to fit in here. And people get annoyed even if I get a little my way, and call it a typo. :(

EDIT: Nooo!! :laughingsmiley: Not Delhi Divya. Goa, come to Goa.

Ok, I just don't like it when I get the raw deal. Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

CAV, dude, it's in the past and not important anymore, just let it go, move on, and join the current discussion. :)

No. I need an explaination. I can't let this slip by that easily. I want justice to be served.

India is a lot different than US. It takes time for me to fit in here. And people get annoyed even if I get a little my way, and call it a typo. :(

I don't think people so much got annoyed as really thought it was a typo because honestly I never knew there was another number system so it just confused me without the explanation. And side note, I had naan with lunch today and it was delicious and it made me think of you.

And thank you livvy for reviving me.

It's okay Livvy, Divya, CC and Ryan. ^_^

I don't think people so much got annoyed as really thought it was a typo because honestly I never knew there was another number system so it just confused me without the explanation. And side note, I had naan with lunch today and it was delicious and it made me think of you.

I figured that out. India is pretty new to you guys. :)

I love Naan. Especially masala one. Which one did you take? And any other Indian dish you like?

Your welcome Ryan!

And Anisha - I love Indian food! I can name a bazillion different Naans/Rotis, subzis, dahls/lentils that I like! :wub_anim:

EDIT: Post lag. CC - That is so cool! I know people from Dubai, but I dont really know what it is like.

For the love of humanity, take it up with a mod, CAV. What do you want us normal members to say? :/

I went to click the like button then I realized this is a forum and not facebook...

And I just had plain naan from the grocery store but I like garlic too. But as far as real Indian food goes, I've never had any mostly because 'real' Indian food around here means curry, which I don't really enjoy.