Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Red? Pink? I'd stick out! I need black or dark blue for assault missions. :shifyeyes_anim:

And I am not your dress-up doll! <.<

3 aonymous members?

K, now i'm clueless. o.o

NO! I only wear pink for swimming when i'm alone in my private pool! I NEVER WEAR PINK!

Shoes? I'm a squirrel! That would only slow me down!

Dangit Livvy! You got my hopes up that Tyler, Anisha, or Spitzie were here! :P

Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

Is any of you in the water right now?

But I never had a squirrel limited edition barbie friend, they were all sold out. crying_anim.gif

I will grab him and you stick those cute little diving flippers on with super glue Div! shiftyeyes_anim.gif

I don't care, I only wear clothes with hearts on them when i'm alone! never wear anything that isn't camo, black, or dark blue and has no signs or anything like that on it!

THAT PICTURE IS CLASSIFIED! -Hits Wembly on the head with a pan and then drags her away to a memory wipe station-

Sorry CC, I got the last one. :( they never really existed.

Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

That lightsaber image is pure win. I'm gonna save it. You should too Ryan.

Your commas are still in the wrong place, silly. :P I don't know if that's why he's annoyed though.

It wasn't a typo. I used the Indian system. We don't have millions, we have lakhs and crores. Lakh means 1,00,000(yes the commas ARE right) and crore means 1,00,00,000.

Don't worry about it.

I shouldn't have even asked.

It wasn't a typo. I used the Indian system. We don't have millions, we have lakhs and crores. Lakh means 1,00,00(yes the commas ARE right) and crore means 1,00,00,00.

Hm, I have not heard of this but was wondering if perhaps you used a different method for commas. Sorry.

-shoots Divya with a poison dart and drags her away to the mind wipe station-

Ok, I just don't like it when I get the raw deal. Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

Ryan, you are very prepared.

CAV, just drop it dude. =/

Hi Anisha, care to help squeeze Candy-boy in his frilly pink diving suit? Drink tea in the garden?

Don't you dare bring that thing anywhere near me. <.<

Don't worry, Divya, nothing happened. Just forget about it and join the conversation. :)

It wasn't a typo. I used the Indian system. We don't have millions, we have lakhs and crores. Lakh means 1,00,000(yes the commas ARE right) and crore means 1,00,00,000.

Wow, that is really interesting. I guess you really do learn something new every day.

also, good thing I just took migraine medicine or we would be in trouble here after getting hit in the heard by Ryan's pan *passes out anyway*