Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ooh, chai tea is delicious. ^_^

That reminds me of Thai tea I had once. There was more sugar in that than there was tea.

EDIT: Oh, there is nothing better than cold gatorade of any flavor on a hot roof on a hot day. Mmm-mm!

-Changes display name- Okay CAV, still gonna call me SS? :P

Very nice Ryan. Is there a reason for the period after it?

Ooh, chai tea is delicious. ^_^

That reminds me of Thai tea I had once. There was more sugar in that than there was tea.

EDIT: Oh, there is nothing better than cold gatorade of any flavor on a hot roof on a hot day. Mmm-mm!

A friend of my mom's got her started on it. Then my mom got me started on it. Then I got my husband started on it. I'm a regular at the Starbucks by work. :laughingsmiley:

I'm guessing "Ryan" was already taken. :yes:

EDIT: Ninja'd. :P

Mmmm, tea. Any tea. Except iced unsweet. If it's going to be cold, it needs to be sweet. Unsweet and hot is good for colds.

Same EDIT: No tea? Ever never? :crying:

Anisha, did I tell you my friend is in India right now? This is his third time visiting. He loves the country. I think he might be traveling around, so I'm not sure where he is right now.

Really Liz? :O That's awesome then. ^_^ India is a very religious place. People those who like traditions, ancient art, different religion, would fit in well. :yes:

Being a Southern girl, I was raised with my tea cold and sweet. But for the purposes of clearing sinuses, I much prefer it hot and unadulterated. (Is TDN going to block that word? I hope not.)

My stomach doesn't handle coffee well. =\

I had this most amazing iced lavender tea the other day. The tea was delicious, and the aroma was heavenly. Mix a little fresh lemonade into it... nothing better for a hot day. ^_^

I have several boxes of teas from a local factory (Celestial Seasonings) that I need to try. Like I have a Caramel Chai, a Sugar Cookie, and their most popular and well known, Sleepy Time.

I'm dead. I am completely dead.

My brother put a huge glass of ice tea on the TV tray, and it was above my feet as I was laying down on the sofa. I came and I moved my leg a little bit, and it hit the tray. The ice tea just fell like a waterfall onto the sofa and my feet. I was able to wash my feet, but the sofa is drenched. And the fact that it went under the sofa and inside it as well doesn't help. I had to lie to dad in order to stall so my god sister can make it in time to help me. But what do I do when he gets here??? He barely lets me speak my side of the story. And I can't clean it up good enough to hid it.

Good bye laptop. Goodbye video games. Goodbye life. And goodbye TDN.

Seriously, WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?

Hm... I have completely lost my train of thought. Oh yes, I do remember. :yes:

EDIT: Uh-oh. Well, you can wash a sofa, can't you? Is the sofa cover removable, possibly zipped on? Just wash it.