Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The first time I ever saw snow was when I was little and we went to a funeral in Ohio. I made mum stop the car at some point so I could get out and make a little-Livvy-sized snow angel. ^_^

My husband is from Florida. He never saw snow until last year. (He moved to Colorado last summer.) He went crazy. Running around like a little kid. When we got enough in October, him and a neighbor stayed outside for 4 hours after I got off work, building a snowman. Needless to say, I stayed inside. :laughingsmiley:

Haha that's cool, Livvy. I've had snow ever since I could remember it. My brother and I would have snowball fights in our yard almost every year. If we were lucky, the snow would be deep enough that we could tunnel under it and have snow forts :D

When I was in 6th grade, we had a really big blizzard. I lived down the street from a grade school, and the snow had drifted so high, you could climb onto the roof. My dad, sister, and I went up and played around. My dad created a cave in the drift that was big enough for 3 of us. Some kids from my yearbook group at school came around, peeked in and said, "Guys! There's people in this one!!" :laughingsmiley:

My summer is slowly going away.

I'm at my grandmother's house every day, and sure she has her computer, but I can't do much on it, because she's always watching everything that I'm doing, and than points it out very loudly. My god sister is there, and I don't want her knowing that I use Neo or TDN. So I'm limited to how much I can do there.

And she doesn't have a single video game. And as a gaming addict, its heck for me.

I'm only dreading summer ending because I'm not ready to freeze to death this winter. I'm not looking forward to it being dark when I got to work, and being dark again when I get off work.

Winter is evil. <_<

I hate the cold, the snow, the ice. Driving can get really dangerous. If we get a bad storm, the person who comes in after me at work, might not be able to get in, so I'd be stuck at work for their shift too. (And 24 hours, over-time or not, is just too much.)

Hi Iona, I remember you. :yes:

And i'm doing fine, you? happy.gif

Aha :) Hello Squirrel.

Good to hear. I'm fine thanks, just quite bored. :O

That is unfortunate, CAV.

Hi Iona! Of course I remember you! :yes:

Oh, yay. :) Hi Livvy.

Winter is wonderful! I love winter! Possibly because I live in a warm place, so the cool is welcome.

100% agreed. :)

I live in a warm place, near the beach. We don't at ALL get snow here. It feels like we miss a lot of things. So I have always loved snow. No matter what. ^_^

Hey Iona, I remember you too. :yes: Nice to see you again.

Ani, I almost said "They have beaches in India??" but then I remembered, yes, they do. :P

:laughingsmiley: Yes! We have beaches in India. India is a peninsular area, surrounded by water on three sides. :yes: I live in Goa, it is famous for beaches. ^_^

I never liked it. My mom made my dad learn along with me and my sister. We all hated it. My dad stopped after he fell on his elbow the first run of the day, and cracked a rib. So we all quit. If I had to go, I'd sit in the ski lodge drinking hot chocolate. :yes:

I used to bring that to work. I might start doing it again. They have a hot water thing here. I just need to bring in a coffee cup. Which I have a collection of as well. :laughingsmiley:

Hello, hello! So apparently I should have showered before crashing and going to bed last night since I woke up with sand and small shell pieces everywhere in my bed.

haha. Little surprises I guess. :D

I finally got my laptop back after 2 1/2 weeks. And the summer is only......HALF OVER!?!?!?!?!? :crying:

Congrats on getting your laptop back. Guess what... my summer is over on August 9th, so I think you're lucky that it's only half over. (I've been freaking out about that this week.)

I'm only dreading summer ending because I'm not ready to freeze to death this winter. I'm not looking forward to it being dark when I got to work, and being dark again when I get off work.

Winter is evil. <_<

I hate when it's dark when you have to get up in the morning. It makes it really hard to do stuff.

I hate the cold, the snow, the ice. Driving can get really dangerous. If we get a bad storm, the person who comes in after me at work, might not be able to get in, so I'd be stuck at work for their shift too. (And 24 hours, over-time or not, is just too much.)

Whoa, that really stinks!!! No fun at all. :sad01_anim:

:laughingsmiley: Yes! We have beaches in India. India is a peninsular area, surrounded by water on three sides. :yes: I live in Goa, it is famous for beaches. ^_^

Anisha, did I tell you my friend is in India right now? This is his third time visiting. He loves the country. I think he might be traveling around, so I'm not sure where he is right now.

I never liked it. My mom made my dad learn along with me and my sister. We all hated it. My dad stopped after he fell on his elbow the first run of the day, and cracked a rib. So we all quit. If I had to go, I'd sit in the ski lodge drinking hot chocolate. :yes:

My dad and stepmom made me go skiing once, and left me in this class with a bunch of people I didn't know (I was six). I pretended I was sick so that I could go in the lodge and drink hot chocolate. You should totally bring hot chocolate to work!

Oh and hi lona! I don't think I met you before.

I adore hot chocolate! =D I use a little bit of milk to cool it down. :yes:

And Spritzie, what about cold drinks on hot days? Those are both cold and wet, and they're not evil. 0:)