Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, now that you mention it, I got that one of the first days it was working again and just thought oh, well thats mean that they are using a potion symbol for the light faerie <_< shows how much I pay attention...

So they "fix" them and they get worse?

...I seem to be missing the logic there.

We "saved" the wheels. No one said that they were fixed when they were remodeled :P

We "saved" the wheels. No one said that they were fixed when they were remodeled :P

That's so ironically... something. I'm not sure what. But it does sound possible with TNT sometimes.

Hm... for some reason, the first subject that popped into my mind was snowshoes. :P But I can't talk about snowshoes, because I never have any occasion to use them! Though I would like to some day.

Do you get snow in Arizona? (Is that a silly question?)

We clearly never use snowshoes in South Carolina, because we never get snow. I was thrilled with 8 inches this past winter.

EDIT: Hehe, I looked at the Online List of who is where, and the user Batman was looking at "What have you rescued today?" :P That amused me.

Me? No, never actually seen those before except for on google. xD

Edit:

EDIT: Hehe, I looked at the Online List of who is where, and the user Batman was looking at "What have you rescued today?" tongue.gif That amused me.

LOL. xD

Oh and this is random but, i'm very happy because it rained today. That's twice now! ^^ -missed the rain-

Haha yeah they definitely work, assuming you're not ridiculously overweight :P

The physics behind it definitely makes sense. We tried it once in school for science class. They don't let you sink into the snow (and we had like a foot), which made it easier, but people kept tripping over their own shoes xD

Once you get used to it though, it should be pretty easy.

I wonder if it's rained where I live. It hadn't rained for over a month before I left, and all the grass was dying.

The physics behind it definitely does make sense. Like how camels' feet spread out to distribute their weight over the sand so they don't sink in. :graduated:

The first time I ever saw snow was when I was little and we went to a funeral in Ohio. I made mum stop the car at some point so I could get out and make a little-Livvy-sized snow angel. ^_^

Haha that's cool, Livvy. I've had snow ever since I could remember it. My brother and I would have snowball fights in our yard almost every year. If we were lucky, the snow would be deep enough that we could tunnel under it and have snow forts :D

Edit: There wasn't much physics talk. Just that snowshoes distribute your weight so you don't sink into the snow.