Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm talking with y'all, working on my drawing, and listening to The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes all at the same time. :D I should be writing right now, but I much prefer the color of photoshop right now.

I hate trying to post while listening to music, while also posting on Facebook. Sometimes my status reads something like this:

Something has happened!

It's a monocerous!

I've pasted work stuff into my forum posts. (But I caught it before I posted.) And I've copied Neopets stuff into my work emails. (Thankfully, I always catch that too.) Otherwise, that would be really embarrassing.

That reminded me that I have to update my TDN status soon...

Hm, for some reason I play my video game better when listening to "Points of Authority" by Linkin Park. -is listening to this now- Cool. xD

I only use facebook to keep up with the people I meet at my many camps. I've found it pretty useful, but I don't go looking for friends on there. The only people I'm friends with on facebook are people I'm friends with in real life.

Hm, I've hit writer's block. I'll have to cut down on some of the tasks I'm multi-tasking on.

I hate writers block. It kills me. Currently I have it for my Draik app so that might delay it a bit... :sad01_anim:

I am kinda addicted to FB, I mean I will check it every day and when I am bored I will go on, etc. Btw, Tyler, some newbie has the same picture as you! I was like, "Why is Tyler re-introducing himself?" But then I realized that it is just a newbie. :laughingsmiley:

Facebook is easily addicting. :P I lol'd at the monocerous status. XD

I don't understand writer's block. XD I always have to stop myself, I just want to keep writing....and writing....and writing...and writing :S

Who loves my siggie :D

Noog, I am going to murder you. I will torture you with pudding unless you remove that siggy. Zompire weremuffins will devour it. /obscure IC references

(Probably ninja'd)