Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha. Hey Doc, if you had to choose one...would it be wings? or gills/fins? I think I'd go with the wings personally.

And yeah, I guess I could get to a good point by the end of the summer, but you guys know that I have fairly inconsistent relationship with Neopets. :laughingsmiley:

Hah. Even just in the last week, there have been so many times where I just look at something (like the Grand Canyon) And I'm like...man. I wish I could fly.

I know. Flying would be awesome. Then again, I'm not really that much of a swimmer (I've never been on swim team), so I don't really think swimming is that cool. *shrugs*

Id go to Japan. And sit on the Arch in St.Louis. Fly up Mt. Everest. Chase roller coasters as they went along their tracks, and the sort like that :laughingsmiley:

I dunno which one I read...it was free as an app for a little, and I just read it on my phone. It was pretty good. not my normal type of book, but still good.

That is the rather unfortunate thing about learning another language. If you don't use it, you loose it sadly. I haven't had a spanish class in 6 years and I think I've lost most of it by now, though admittedly I was never very good.