Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For me thats not enough. I can function off of it, just today I had to get up at 6 for my grandpa's funeral....

Same here Theresa! Im just getting close to 300 :P

and Congrats Tyler

People amuse me in what makes them angry. xP It's not my fault I can't understand your number when you say it all quickly and have to ask you twice to repeat it (you would think they would go slower since I did have to ask to repeat it). And it's not my fault we don't have your cigarettes and I did state so and you're trying to have me look over again on what we have and I can't find what you want since we don't have them stocked (even though I did say so moments before). I had such a rude woman to deal with today...she yelled at me. She seemed pretty thick headed and didn't even listen a word I said. :\

Had to reorder both my employee card and debit card. I failed at missing the apartment number when I gave my address. *headdesk*

You spend it in the alien aisha machine...and BAM! Alien avatar. I want it to match my Aisha, but I can't bring myself to spend that much money on an avatar that is a one time use. Someday....