Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love beaches, but I'd much rather walk along them, then get in the ocean. Like in Long Beach, CA, I was totally wishing I had my roller blades for the walkway that paralleled the beach. That would have been awesome. Every time my dad and I passed someone on roller blades, I told him I wanted to go roller blading. He finally told me to knock someone over and take them. :laughingsmiley:

It's a few hours by plane, from me. But I got to spend 2 days there before my cruise, and 1 day after. So it was awesome. And we stayed on the Queen Mary, which made it even better.

Awww poor Doc! The beach I go to is pretty nice because there arent many people at Margate. My friend also knows someone who has a private beach. b)

Dude, how do you stand that? I spent the night on a house boat with my cousin over there once and I couldn't get warm no matter how many blankets I wrapped myself in. My cousin laughed. xD

yep, and I would klike to thank all the wonderful people here at TDN for making this possible from the first people I met like Rauto and Laura, to the people I only recently met like to the newest people like Adis and Quark. On August 29th, 2009, it wasn't just another member who would leave after 3 posts who joined, it was me