Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

When do we get ice cream!!! WAS I SLEEPIN'?

If anyone got that movie reference (minus the eff bomb), then that's amazing.

Wemblin_wembly I think my mara gelert has that backround on her if not ill check my closet and see if I have one so you see how it looks

Thanks. I did use yours to get the background image. I was looking for the one without the ship in the background but for now that ones good. Thanks. And side note: sweet pet page. Your background goes really nice with your pet's colors.

They left to get some ice cream.

Bah! Now I want ice cream but I probably should eat breakfast first, meh, maybe not.

-Waves at Ryan- Even though I think you've left XD.

Ice cream is amazing. I remember when I got my tonsils cut out, that's all I could eat >>

WAS I SLEEPIN'?

Yes. I was going to wake you up, but I chose not to.

Ice cream is awesome. The only things better are Toxic Waste (super sour candy), Warheads (extreme super sour candy), Blue Rasberry coolatta from Dunkin Dounuts, and Slurpees from 7-11.

CAV, you are a very sour person. Hahaha I just had to say that! You know I was kidding. :laughingsmiley: I also love sour candy but I have more of a sweet tooth.

Heh heh, there is a Dunkin Donuts about 3 blocks from my house, along with a video game store, a Target, and a 7-11. What more could I need? :laughingsmiley: