Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I would whine, but I still want to go to AK

I love it there, I was in Anchorage the summer I turned 17. I haven't been back since, though my dad has at least 4-5 times. He's actually going to be there for a month, from July to August. (He usually ends up in Fairbanks for a month or so during winter.) He goes cross country skiing and such. I think he's crazy. It's too cold. I'll go during summer.

I've never wanted to go to Alaska. Too cold. Cold is only good for sleeping ;) Not for activities!

It's cold during the winter. During summer, Anchorage is high 70s, low 80s. Fairbanks is even hotter. It's beautiful. Everything is green and crisp. I would give anything to go again.

It's cold during the winter. During summer, Anchorage is high 70s, low 80s. Fairbanks is even hotter. It's beautiful. Everything is green and crisp. I would give anything to go again.

Oh.. shows what a great edamacation i got, eh? :P

I just assume stay home. Maybe one day... but not anytime soon :)

Yeah, I plan to go there during the summer, not winter too cold

The first time they asked my dad to go during winter (He goes for work, to cover for people, so they can go on vacation.), he said yes, because 1: It would be an experience. and 2. It would put him high on the list to go again in summer.

He's been once in summer (2nd time, later this month) and gone in winter 3-4 times. He's actually really come to enjoy it. There's so much you can experience during winter that you can't otherwise. He gets his work to rent a cabin on a (frozen) river. He leaves his ice cream outside. He has a blast acting like a Mountain Man. :laughingsmiley:

Every time I come here, food is always the topic, haha.

*stares at her Lean Pocket and salad* Man, I'm hungry too.

Ahhhh, spaghetti. I could really go for some right now! Oooo, angel hair pasta with garlic sauce. And broccoli. (Have you all noticed that I really like broccoli yet?)

Ahhhh, spaghetti. I could really go for some right now! Oooo, angel hair pasta with garlic sauce. And broccoli. (Have you all noticed that I really like broccoli yet?)

-offers a bowl-

Spaghetti is one of my favorite foods! I also like broccoli :D

*bangs head on computer screen*

Seems we have not perfected the transportation of food via the internet! :(

*bangs head on computer screen*

Seems we have not perfected the transportation of food via the internet! :(

Dang :/ I now need a new laptop screen!

What did I miss? o.o

Dang. Neo just died on me. Dx

Nothing much.

Neopets did die on me, but it's back up.

...Why in the world does Google keep following me!??!!!! :mellow:

I've always wondered why it says that Google (and sometimes Yahoo) are on the board.

Does anyone know why? Does it mean that someone found the board via Google or Yahoo?

I've always wondered why it says that Google (and sometimes Yahoo) are on the board.

Does anyone know why? Does it mean that someone found the board via Google or Yahoo?

I dont know.. but it scares me... :worried:

I've always wondered this as well. Maybe someone should ask?