Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My city actually beat an all-time heat record. It was a 97 day in May. :laughingsmiley: We also got snow as late in the ear as June.

2 years ago, it snowed in April XD. We usually get snow up to March, and sometimes even April.

I love the heat more then I do the cold.

I despise being cold. I love the heat. I just get too cold. I actually carry a hoodie in my car during the summer, because I freeze in AC. I'm at Paneras right now. I have a hoodie wrapped around my legs, and I'm wearing one. :laughingsmiley:

I like the cold to an extent. I love snow, but I gotta be warm to go out and play in it. But I love summer because it's hot, and I enjoy the water.

Everyone usually leaves as soon as I start posting >> Then once I leave, I come back to a few pages. :crying:

Yeah, summer is durable if there's water I guess. xD

-Goes to drag Tyler and CAV in-

Sorry Adis. Dx -pats on head-

It's Ok XD. Thanks for the head pat.

Ugh. It stopped raining >> Only 15 minutes of it.

I never read all of them. xD

I come, look at the pages, yawn, and just join in on the current discussion. xD

Edit:

You're welcome Adis, just don't slap my hand when I do like SOME -glare- people... <.<

Aw, that sucks. Dx

Nothing. Just join the conversation. Nao. <.<

Aw, you're so lucky Spritzie. Dx

Edit: Darn. I just looked at todays new members. Not saying who but I get the feeling we'll be getting a CGer link or something from one of those members. Dx

Dude, go read the names. I smell a CG link, a scam, or one of those NP-buying sites. -shrug-

Because you got rain. We haven't had rain here in ages, the closest was when it kept going in and out of being overcast for an hour last week. Dx

Bah, I'm hot and have a headache and am apparently very whinny right now. We're having chinese tonight for dinner but it probably won't be here for like an hour. What's everyone else doing for food stuffs?

Dude, go read the names. I smell a CG link, a scam, or one of those NP-buying sites. -shrug-

I know a way to check. I caught one a few days ago. Check their neopets username link. If it doesnt show up, they are FAKE! Especially if they have links that arent right ;)