Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorry to bring up old topics... but... deal with it :)

That reminds me of one time when I was about 7. We had a van with one of those sliding doors for the back seats. I got out and slam-slid the door shut, and it caught my fingers. o_O I tried opening the door quickly, but we had to unlock it first. It hurt...badly.

My family had a mini van growing up. That happened to me a few times. Once, I was getting in the front seat, but had my hand wrapped around to help me get in (I was little) and my mom closed the sliding door... on my fingers.

Hello everyone.

I guess the topic is surgery and teeth. I lost all my baby teeth before I even turned 11 :/ Because I would always pull them out before they became loose. XD. I even had braces in the 4th grade :O. One time, I remember I took a bite out of a banana, and my tooth came loose.

I haven't had major surgery. Hm... I guess getting my tonsils cut out counts as one. That's the only one I can remember at this time.

I lost by last baby tooth in 3rd, so I got braces in 3rd. Glasses in 4th.

My only surgery at this point, was getting my wisdom teeth removed when I was 11. (I got those really early too.) I was so sick afterwards. But I don't do well with anesthesia. It's always very difficult to get me to wake up.

painScale.gif

I always hated those scales. They always tried to make me do that with my migraines.

I like frozen grapes. Has anyone ever tried them? *pops one into mouth* Mmmmmm.

I LOVE frozen grapes. They are incredible!

An inactive trio you say? *is excited for when Spritzie and Anisha come on so that she can tell them this*

:laughingsmiley: No comment.

Hey, our convo was just revived thank-you-very-much! So you will be telling Spritzie and Anisha nothing.

Too late Ryan, I already know.

Haha. Me and Spritzie and Anisha are a very active trio thank-you-very-much! Haha. You should see *akjhdsfafkahfkf* Shhhhhhh

You're such a trouble maker Divya. And we are very very active.

Well so are we now! :P

Only our trio is cooler. b)

Oh how you wish. Have many in your trio drive? Etc. That's what I thought :)

I'm not in a trio :/

I'm not a big fan of peanuts or Cashews, but I love Pistachio, and sunflower seeds.

i just had some sunflower seeds but it wasn't doing it for me so I ate an ice-cream sandwich instead since its super hot in here.

It's pretty hot over here too :/ It's 95 degress, and it's supposed to thunderstorm >> I'm eating watermelons right now, they're cooling me off a bit.

It was really hot earlier, but it's in the middle of a thunderstorm right now. Completely pouring.

I heard it thundering right now >> I'm hoping it does rain atleast alittle bit, it might cool things down. Plus, it hasn't rain in a few weeks.

I LOVE frozen grapes. They are incredible!

Too late Ryan, I already know.

You're such a trouble maker Divya. And we are very very active.

Oh how you wish. Have many in your trio drive? Etc. That's what I thought smile.gif

Ew. Dx

DANGIT!

<.<

Danigt! Only one of us. And you and Anisha both drive... CAV! LEARN TO DRIVE SO WE WON'T BE OUTNUMBERED!

I'm not in a trio :/

I'm not a big fan of peanuts or Cashews, but I love Pistachio, and sunflower seeds.

Aw. Dx I'm sorry. -pats head-

Oh! I love both of those. :O

i just had some sunflower seeds but it wasn't doing it for me so I ate an ice-cream sandwich instead since its super hot in here.

Bleh, i'm in AZ it's super hot here all the time. :P

-Pokes CAV- Enjoyin' that heat wave? :P

Danigt! Only one of us. And you and Anisha both drive... CAV! LEARN TO DRIVE SO WE WON'T BE OUTNUMBERED!

Then we're even for now. Anisha doesn't drive yet. But we are cooler, for more reasons. What the reasons are... are for you to figure out. :)

It actually rained for 2 hours yesterday. Usually here, it rains/hails for 10 minutes, then stops. It drives me crazy.

I would hate that >> Espically if I was swimming in my pool or something like that. We never get hail here, not even during the winter :/

Then we're even for now. Anisha doesn't drive yet. But we are cooler, for more reasons. What the reasons are... are for you to figure out. smile.gif

Yes, but she has a learners permit, correct?

Driving is too easy to figure out. o.o I was expecting there to be something complicated about it... Ahem, not that i've ever driven anything of course... whistle.gif

I already know many but I can match each reason with one equally awsome from our trio. tongue.gif

Edit: Aw, I love rain. ^^

Bleh, i'm in AZ it's super hot here all the time. :P

-Pokes CAV- Enjoyin' that heat wave? :P

Yeah, but its 90 in my house with 60% humidity. We don't have air conditioning. Stupid heat wave. Needs to hurry up and end.

Yes, but she has a learners permit, correct?

Driving is too easy to figure out. o.o I was expecting there to be something complicated about it... Ahem, not that i've ever driven anything of course... whistle.gif

I already know many but I can match each reason with one equally awsome from our trio. tongue.gif

Edit: Aw, I love rain. ^^

I like the rain when it's soft, and calm XD. I hate when it makes my power go off >>

Even though I have a laptop, it turns off my internet, so I can't get on.

Yeah, but its 90 in my house with 60% humidity. We don't have air conditioning. Stupid heat wave. Needs to hurry up and end.

Wows! I would die it my house was that hot >.> My parents always keep it at 75 during the summer.

Lulz, we never get rain, so no matter how hard it's coming down I ususally go outside for an hour or so when it rains. xDDD

Lulz, it was 116 here the other day. :P

Lulz, we never get rain, so no matter how hard it's coming down I ususally go outside for an hour or so when it rains. xDDD

Lulz, it was 116 here the other day. :P

Holy Crap. I would be in my pool if it was that hot >>

I'm BOILING. I can't take this heat, there's new records in practically every township near me. I pass out really easily and become dizzy in the heat, so summer is really not my friend.

*stares off* I wish I had a pool...

Lulz, I freaked in my moms car once because there was a really bad rainstorm and then lightning started too. Something about a microburst. Was rather scary. xD

Tyler, I hate you. -wishes there was colder weather here-

Yes, we shall see, Spritzie. :P

I hate it when it gets 85 up north/northeast and they start complaining because it's hot. 100+ weather is when you should make headlines about the heat, not anywhere below.

Yeah.. weather can get crazy here. We had a horrible blizzard in March, that was gone by the next day. We also have 70+ degree days in December and January.

People complain when it's something that's not normal, that they don't usually deal with. Like people in Colorado whine when the humidity is above 15%. Why? Because Colorado is a very dry state, so it's rare for it to have high humidity levels. My husband laughs at that, because he's from Florida.

Pffft. Take a person from Arizona, Texas, Florida, Cali, and throw them in Alaska in December. Will they whine that -40 degrees is cold? YES! (I'm from CO, and I still would.) But I've had friends in AK, who were born there, and love it. It's based on preference, and what you're used to.