Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My summers are over. :laughingsmiley: So, this isn't really a topic for me. But, you guys enjoy. :yes: I will just lurk around.

Oh I'm sorry. :C I forgot about that :sad01_anim: You can tell us about how much you love school XD

Sounds fun, Adis. ^^

I've been addicting to TDN and have done nothing but hang out here. -glares at Adis, Noog, Anisha, Tyler, and CAV- I blame you. :P

It's pretty fun I guess :D

XD .I blame you as well! And all the other people on this board. It's so hard playing Key Quest because I have to always check back, to see what everyones talking about.

Edit: I guess my topic didn't work :/

Oh I'm sorry. :C I forgot about that :sad01_anim: You can tell us about how much you love school XD

Love school? :laughingsmiley: pfft. My head. I wish there would an earthquake here, and my school gets destroyed. I know, I am so evil. :P

Love school? :laughingsmiley: pfft. My head. I wish there would an earthquake here, and my school gets destroyed. I know, I am so evil. :P

Baha. I don't think anyone really likes school. I liked it because of my friends, but that's about it. I remember when I wanted it to tornado and blow away my school.

Baha. I don't think anyone really likes school. I liked it because of my friends, but that's about it. I remember when I wanted it to tornado and blow away my school.

Meh, our school is so boring. I am scared of it sometimes. :laughingsmiley: Horrible, horrible teachers.

And, I wish there would be Tsunami here, which would effect our school only. Then holidays! :laughingsmiley: Maybe not ...

school is awful, mostly because I have no friends there

Neither have I, I mean, I don't have much of friends. I don't brother, bleh. So, don't worry, school sucks like that. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, I am naturally annoying. rolleyes_anim.gif

You say that too much. It's starting to anno- Oh...

Jk. You're not annoying. (:

I'm the annoying one. :P

YAY! Tyler? How was the earthquake? :P

Which river, CAV? o.o

Aren't there two? -Only thinks this because of the Percy Jackson series-

Maybe like a... -giggle- I had a funny thought that I can't post... Anyway! Maybe like a... I got nothing...

Most likely the Hudson river.

The reason why Manhattan would break so easily and sink so fast is because we made all those subway lines underground. This dug out all the dirt, and Manhattan is now hollow ground. If you were to dig in the middle of a street in Manhattan, you'd land in a subway station. There's that many of them.

Look at what we did to Lower Manhattan: http://www.mta.info/nyct/maps/submap.htm

I shut down my laptop for a while and it's still slow :/ I'm wondering if I actually got CG'd because my antivirus program said they deleted a keylogger or something like that D:

:worried: I used to love school. But summer is always a much needed break.

My dad was just telling me there was an earthquake in NY or maybe it was upstate NJ but it was so tiny no one could feel anything so I guess thats kind of like cheating.

I have a couple of gaming avatars, but most of them, I hate them! Just because they require alot of practice and stuff.