Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

(Yes, I know. My post was full of sarcasm.)

I'm sorry. :* All I intended to say was that it might do for him to ask a bit more nicely. But while we're on the subject, what made you decide to come back? (And while I'm thinking about it, what made ME decide to come back? Hm.)

Do you WANT her to leave? Because personally, I'm glad she decided that she liked us enough to come back. But I wouldn't count on her keeping that opinion if we make it seem like we don't want her here.

I'd hate to have her gone. If she is to stay, heck, make her admin again!

I'm just curious as to why she came back.

Who knows, but I might as well visit all I can before school starts again. Because once that happens, I won't be able to come back here, whether I want to or not.

And even if I wanted to be a mod again, I wouldn't be hired.

Lulz, after reading a page of reveiws i'm afraid to watch it now. xD

I think i'm gonna go watch any episodes I missed cause i'm pretty sure there were like 2 I never saw on T.V. -disappears-

Gahh. I hope it's not as bad as the reviewers say it is. I'm still going to go see it, since Avatar is one of my favorite shows.

I just hope they don't ruin it for me!

Mother of God.

I officially hate Shyamalan now.

I agree with you! I hope the special effects and crap are worth it :/

Attack of the Show had an interview with him. I can't seem to find the video, but he was talking about how he was trying to get all the shots right, and everything. He also said something about the stunt men being put in the hospital XD

Is it really that bad? :worried: I wanna go see either way, cause I watched the whole flipping TV series!, but I wanna know anyways :laughingsmiley:

Mother of God.

I officially hate Shyamalan now.

I've always hated him, but only because he made me scared to see the movie the moment I heard he was director.

I wanna see it too, but if it's that bad there's a good chance i'll get up and walk home about halfway through...

I don't do that. In movies and sporting events, I find it pointless to spend your hard earned money on a ticket, and then leave halfway through. If I'm to see something, no matter how bad, I'm going to sit through it. This is what I plan to do with Avatar.

I was thinking of watching the movie instead of the show. But after seeing the terrible reviews it got... I'll just watch the show. :-\

Regardless of weither or not the movie was good, it would only explain the first season. To understand the films, you have to see all 3 seasons. That's right I said FILMS. They were hoping to make a trilogy explaining all 3 seasons.

Okay, for anyone who is confused, the names that were changed were changed because M. Night Shyamalan is Asian, and he wanted the names to be pronounced in their traditional Asian Pronunciation.

SECONDLY, M Night Shyamalan had shot SO MUCH KYOSHI WARRIOR FOOTAGE, that the movie was becoming more about the Kyoshi Warriors than it was about Aang. I don't know if the footage is online, but I saw SEVERAL clips of footage from the movie with the Kyoshi Warriors.

Anything that you didn't like was directly from M. Night Shyamalan's opinion.

oh god no. After seeing the reactions this movie got from everyone, hopefully that idea goes down the drain.

Looks like I'm gonna have to squeeze in watching the whole series this Summer instead!

edit: Link. That's stupid. He should have just kept the names pronounced the original way. the correct way.

Hey y'all. :] I haven't been in here for a while. Have been a bit preoccupied with work and such (like being all tired, like now, though I'm in a good mood now...so unlike this morning, though I didn't show it much since I was working). xP Got my hand stuck in things a lot today, which goes to the not so good mood part. xP Got my hand putting things away, but I also got my hand stuck in the drawer of my register... :\ Didn't take out my hand out of it too much and the clip of the dollar bills caught my hand. But it wasn't too bad, even though I have a little red bruise on it. But after work I went home, was online, took a shower, and then walked to work on my free time and it did me some good. :] I'm amused that they all could barely even recognize me. I guess I look different with my hair down and without my glasses (since I was all blind since I easily get tired of wearing them all day to see far). I walked, so I was safe...for the most part. xP I ramble and it's fine no one listens. Hehe.

Did it already start? That would be a lot better than my original plan of watching it all on the computer. c:

Yes, they started showing the series again on Nicktoons. If anything, rent the season box sets, they have them.

If they deside to go ahead with the trilogy idea, they better use a different director. Even if Shaymalan was doing it in his perspective, we are in America, not India or Korea.

CAV, you are being way too ironic. Part of Avatar is supposed to portray world unity and accepting other cultures...then you complain because an Asian is making the movie???

No, I don't mind if they call them their names but in a different way due to culture. But apparently, everyone else does. Typical Americans, never happy with anything. I don't care if they call them the way they would be pronounced in Italian, as long as the name somewhat relates.

And I want Shamylan gone not because I hate Asian directors, but because if you look at his history of films, he's bad at his job, and this movie is no exception (apparently). People say that the only good movie he made was The Sixth Sense.

I'm off to bed. I have to get up at 5 AM because I'm going to Dorney Park for the next 3 days. This means you can't see my annoying frantic posting :P

I'll be back on Monday afternoon.

2100 posts...

Oh my gosh. Reading those reviews, I was torn between giggling at the dream-crushing negativity and crying at the idea that the movie might be bad enough to deserve such horrid reviews. I think I'll decline when my friends ask to go watch it.

EDIT: On the subject of not being here, I'll be gone for something like 3 weeks straight starting next week. And when I come back, I'll read through all the posts I missed her. So have interesting conversations without me, 'kay? :D

I still wanna see it. Just to have my own personal review....*light flashes inside small brain*

I now wanna start a movie review site. I dont know how, or when, but watch out 'cause it's gonna happen!! :woot:

EDIT: Yeah... Nooo... It aint happening :(