Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's fun. If I remember correctly, they wiggle when your Mii makes some sort of expression. heehee. Wiggling horns. I'm easily amused :-D

I wish they would add more stuff to the Miis (Even if they aren't that popular...). Maybe like more hair options of something. When was the last time they updated them?

It's fun. If I remember correctly, they wiggle when your Mii makes some sort of expression. heehee. Wiggling horns. I'm easily amused :-D

I wish they would add more stuff to the Miis (Even if they aren't that popular...). Maybe like more hair options of something. When was the last time they updated them?

Wiggling horns lol.

I'm not sure when the last update was, didn't even know that they bothered to update them. I have not used the Wii in a while. :P

Me neither. There hasn't been many games released for the wii that interests me. Except Donkey Kong Country and Kirby Wii! I'm pretty psyched for those two!

I've not played either of those games before.

I still play a Tony Hawkes game on the Wii sometimes.

oops. I mean they haven't been released yet. I'm excited for them to come out.

...I'm no good at sports games. :*

Oh sorry I guess I read that a little wrong.

Well I hope they are worth your wait. :P

How's it going? :laughingsmiley:

It seems the topic is staying on video games. :O

Hey. :)

Pretty well, yourself?

Haha, yeah *shifty eyes*

We could come up with a new topic idea? :P

I'm doing good :)

I used to play soccer and baseball, but I stopped at the Junior High level because my competitive nature took me away from school.

Sports. It's just on-topic enough to be a believable topic change. :yes:

So, on the topic of sports... I'm terrible at them. :P

Sports! I looove sports! :D

But currently I have only 2 main ones..

Well, I was is a girl's football (soccer) team for years, but it fell apart when the older players had to leave... So now my best friend and I both help to coach the younger girl's team.

By far my favourite sport. :) I miss playing competitively though. :(

I also do Karate.

So what sports do the rest of you do?

I already said the ones I've played :P

I loved to play football in PE too. (American football, not soccer)

I'm not into soccer, but there's something about the world cup that pulls me in. ;)

I already said the ones I've played :P

I loved to play football in PE too. (American football, not soccer)

I'm not into soccer, but there's something about the world cup that pulls me in. ;)

I've never played American football.

Yeah I love the world cup and how it brings countries together. :D

Especially this year as it is in South Africa, which I think is a good and interesting idea.

Hey everyone! :D

I used to play sports when I was younger. I played Soccer for a little bit, but then I quit, haven't played anything since. I always wanted to do track or something, but never did :/

I used to play tennis. In high school, I had to decide whether to get more serious about tennis or the violin, and I chose violin. I don't place much anymore. Besides, I have shoulder problems now so it makes playing tennis difficult.

Hi Adis. :)

Lulz, I don't play sports. I prefer chess and things of that sort. :nerd:

Hello Ryan :D.

I like chess, checkers, and those other brain thinking games :D :whistle:

Lulz, I don't play sports. I prefer chess and things of that sort. :nerd:

GEEK ALERT!! *sprays Geek-b-Gone*

I play a whole bunch of sports, but not in any actual leagues. I play soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, football, and more.

GEEK ALERT!! *sprays Geek-b-Gone*

I play a whole bunch of sports, but not in any actual leagues. I play soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, football, and more.

Volleyball....

I sprained my wrist playing volleyball. :whistle: It was pretty bad and a surprising thing considering the activity.

'Ello everyone! :laughingsmiley:

I played baseball for a little while... other than that just when we play kickball or basketball in my neighborhood ^_^

i plat basketball and I surf, and I swim

I hate soccer though D:

My parents can't get me away from our community pool. I practically live there during the summer! :P

I don't get to swim too often.

I was the goalkeeper when I played soccer, but I had the same practice as everyone else except the free kick situation practice.

I'm scared of most team sports: Soccer, basketball, rugby, hockey (You can't imagine how many times I apologise to someone for the smallest things during a game... stuff like bumping into them :P). I'm fine with netball and ultimate frisbee though, they're usually fun. :)

I usually stick to the sports involving less people: badminton and swimming for example. Yeah. ^_^

I've always wanted to learn how to surf. D: But there's 2 things that have held me back: I've never swum at a beach before due to a fear of what might be in there and surfing can be dangerous from what I've heard (stories of people crashing into rocks and injuring themselves badly).