Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yup but now we're talking about P P P POKEMON! GO WEEPINBE OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :P It actually took me a while to find a pokemon that had more than 9 letters :P

How dare you single out people with hippo....phobia. Thats discrimi NOT AGAAAAAIN! T_T

There are worse ones to joke about anyway, like the fear of bald people.

Its not really the actual phobia, but the fact that someone is afraid of it, and someone can use it to taunt them, just blows my mind XD

Not a good example: The phobia of names: DON'T MAKE ME SAY MY NAME.

Gahh!! I have Swimmers Ear! I'm about to chop my ear off >>

Edit: Yayay! Someone just lent me a Pirate Meowy! No coll or anything

Congrats!

I've never had swimmer's ear before, but my brother has it all of the time. I want to go swimming :O

Thanks :D The lender was sort of scared to lend it to me :/.

Meh. It's not the best feeling in the world. Even if it hurts, I still go swimming, it's just too hot to not go. Um...Jump through your computer and you can go swim in my pool :D

I'm actually out of town right now, in a hotel with an awesome pool :P

I just don't have the time to swim.

I love hotel pools :/ But you never know if someone revealed themselves int here x_x Just jump in the pool! :D

Do you mean relieved themselves? I hate when I swallow pool water x_x

Revealing yourself in public wouldn't be a good idea :P

On the topic of phobias: Anthrophobia is the fear of flowers. GAH! Flower! SAVE ME!!!! :laughingsmiley:

On the topic of hotel pools: They are the nicest pools ever because they are usually taken care of the most. Especially if it is in an expensive hotel. :yes:

I can't even remember the last time I went swimming. (Not counting at the beach. And that wasn't really swimming.) On 2 cruises, I didn't even get my swimsuit out at either one. :laughingsmiley:

Haha Spritzie. On my cruise, I hated the pool because it was SALT water instead of CHLORINE water! Yuck!

And, I won a Snorkle Snout from the Wishing Well!! Yay! For anyone who wants to know, I donated 50 np a day. :yes:

The water was sooo salty and it got into my eyes and EVERYWHERE!!! It was supposed to be good for your skin or something, but I hated it.

You will get something, Anisha! You definitely will!

Hmmmm..I think it took me only about 2-3 weeks. Not bad, eh?

The water was sooo salty and it got into my eyes and EVERYWHERE!!! It was supposed to be good for your skin or something, but I hated it.

You will get something, Anisha! You definitely will!

Ew, I can imagine. I mistakenly drank salty sea water. I was like, "Ew!! This tastes like sea food!!" :laughingsmiley:

I definitely will. This is my 2nd week!! ^_^

I live near sea beaches, and I go there like every weekend. You can imagine, how many I have done that.

It is an awesome way to keep the bank balance high. :laughingsmiley:

I prefer going to the beach. (I've only been a couple times in my life.) But I don't like swimming. I'd rather walk near the shore, where it's about up to my knees. In Mexico/Cali last year, the water was too cold. Especially in Long Beach. It was freezing. Where as the water in the Bahamas in 08 was nice.

I'm still trying for a Snorkle Snout. I've been doing it for probably 3+ weeks now, and nothing. But I know I'll get something eventually.