Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I want to be there when a doctor tells a patient that he has it. It must be so traumatizing.

Or this situation:

Teacher: Today I will give you your essay topics.

Adam(Boy with hippo): Aww not another assignment.

Teacher: Adam, yours is antidisestablishmentarianism.

Adam: x_x

That would be a good idea, Link. Unless you had teachers like the social studies teachers at my school, who all seem to be a bit sadistic.

EDIT: You know what I just realized? Spelling bees would be like a haunted house to hippo...phobes.

Have you ever heard of the book that has no e's in it? Its a really long novel and the whole thing doesn't have the letter E.

I can't imagine writing without it. There's too many words that use it, sounded out or silent.

Ten is probably a bit creepy, but not scary. I would actually put the cut off at six. The biggest word would be something like police.

Yeah! I researched those a while ago! They're called lipograms. There was a german guy who hated the letter R so much that he wouldn't use it in any of his writing, including his own name.

EDIT: But there are so many words that go just above six letters. Like letters. That's seven! I would put the cut-off at something like 9. The longest word would be something.

Someone is going to be crazy enough to read that and write a story with the 9 letter cut off. XD

lol. RANDOM IDEA: TDN is now Hippo......phobia friendly!!!! New revamped game guides! and battle help thing!