Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's calmed down considerably now.

However, I now has headache. The kind of headache that says "Livvy, you're hungry." Hmph. What should I do about this?

I agree with Tyler. EATTTTTTT!

I was on the AC boards, trying to get someone to lend me a pet. But with my luck, I couldn't find one. Most of them were lending pet chains in July, which I might join.

I ate. :D It was storebought, so it wasn't all that great as far as pot pie goes, but it was alright, and my headache is lessened.

And I'm sorry, Adis. Is the pet not available for lending here?

I ate. :D It was storebought, so it wasn't all that great as far as pot pie goes, but it was alright, and my headache is lessened.

And I'm sorry, Adis. Is the pet not available for lending here?

I ate some chicken earlier with some bread, and mashed potatoes.

It's available but I sent them a message, and they haven't replied. It's been two days. Do you know how long it takes for them to reply?

It depends on when Izzy or the other ALP staffers come online. It's possible that she's away on vacation or something and will be back soon. As long as your message followed the guidelines, they should reply soon. (I don't remember the post requirement.)

It depends on when Izzy or the other ALP staffers come online. It's possible that she's away on vacation or something and will be back soon. As long as your message followed the guidelines, they should reply soon. (I don't remember the post requirement.)

I sent two messages. The first one I think I didn't have the right subject, because I put Pteri. But then I sent another one with the pets that I wanted to be borrowed. But thanks. Should I send Izzy or one of the members a message about it?

One PM is enough for the ALP staff to read. XD

Izzy is away at the moment, but Madison is in charge of the pet chains this month. You'll most likely receive a reply back within a week or so that they can round up all the members that will be in the chain for the month. A new rule was put into place at the ALP ever since TNT released the 'multi-transfers per month' thing. If there are less than 5 people signing up for a specific chain, that one won't be run for the month.

I hope that helps... a bit. XD

EDIT: Livvy beat me to it. :P

I swam in a steaming outdoor pool on Friday at school. :/

Nah, they'll reply to your PM as soon as they can. Sending extra would just bog them down.

Oh Ok! Thanks for that :D. I'll just wait until they reply.

I know this goes back in the conversation, but livvy, my birthday is in January too. :)

Oh and I just sent my application for July's pet chains today. :) I think it's a minimum of 25 posts (I forgot who asked that).

I know this goes back in the conversation, but livvy, my birthday is in January too. :)

Oh and I just sent my application for July's pet chains today. :) I think it's a minimum of 25 posts (I forgot who asked that).

Yep! that's when I applied for it XD. I hope I get it. Which pets did you apply for? I think in August I'm going to apply for Draik, and Krawk :D

Let this be known that I have reached 400 posts and I'm now a super member!!!!!!

I've reached this in only 2 months!!! Did I create a new record for fastest Super Member!?!? I think so!!

woo! Gratz CAV, this is a milestone. I remember when I became a SM.

Oh and the fastest time to beome a SM was 3 days, sorry

Who the heck did that!?!? That cannot be possible without bumping a lot of old topics.
Livvy. She literaly pulled all-nighters without even thinking about it I heard. xD
I knew there was something about her...

*snerk* For some reason, stumbling upon this conversation made me feel very powerful. I honestly don't remember doing it that fast, but... with the pace of the HOP, I guess it's possible.

At the time, I didn't even know about the Super Member/Fantastic Member thing.

And yeah. My life is so cool I spend my days reading old posts b) Haha, I just wanted to see what this (auto)advertised HAMS was about. I still don't know.

I want to be an FM to see what happens on the FM boards. Are they exciting?

Yup, some people (I wont mention names :P ) advertise HAMS to every newbie that joins. *shakes finger* Not good...

You can find the HAMS topic in the groups area. I think they have a first post that explains everything. (Historical Alliance of Meepits and Squirrels)

Oh yeah, let me tell you how awesome the FM board is, we're always talking :P

Oh yeah, let me tell you how awesome the FM board is, we're always talking :P

Was that sarcastic? :laughingsmiley: Spritzie says that its kinda boring, but I wanna see for myself!

Movies are the topic now? Yay! I went to the movies yesterday with mum and my friend Duckie.

You have a friend named Duckie? Jealous!

I haven't seen Toy story 3 so I can't say anything. I really want to go see Splice.

The commercials for splice really weird me out. Its too creepy.

No, Aidan was 9 before and then I think he turned 10 on his last birthday.

Hahah, wow, that was possibly the best thing I've read all day. What a revelation. :laughingsmiley:

You'll just have to reach FMdom to see. :P

And cheater, Link! You're not an FM yet. :angry:

EDIT:

You have a friend named Duckie? Jealous!

Nah, that's just her nickname. It has nothing to do with her real name. Or her personality. I just decided one day that I would call her Duckie.

No, Aidan was 9 before and then I think he turned 10 on his last birthday.

Hahah, wow, that was possibly the best thing I've read all day. What a revelation. :laughingsmiley:

That's what I thought when I saw it too. ;)