Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*raises hand excitedly* I remembered, Adis!

I'm currently working on a story that is totally different from most stories I write. I usually write to figure out people's character (real people as I'm getting to know them) or to express feelings. This time I'm writing something that has nothing to do with real people or feelings.

264 colors? :laughingsmiley: Wow. My set of crayons are only of 120. Nevertheless, I love them. :wub_anim:

Sorry, never really chatted with you. I will remember that. :yes:

P.S. My name's Anisha. ^_^

XD It's fine. I'll try to remember that, but I have horrible memory remembering names :/

Thanks! I cant wait! I think my family is going to the beach to watch the fireworks. And hiii Adis! *sings Adis Adis Adis Adis so that she can remember the name* :laughingsmiley:

My birthday is July 4th. Yup it is!! I cant wait!!! 8 days!

Stop lying! SERIOUSLY!?

I gotta celebrate 2 birthdays that day now.

Paper clips won't cut it CS. Think of something better (jk).

Yes Anisha, this year. Not yet. :P

Soon ... soon. Only 4 months to go.

My birthday is July 4th. Yup it is!! I cant wait!!! 8 days!

:O Div!! You didn't tell me that!! *is planning a birthday party now* :laughingsmiley:

XD It's fine. I'll try to remember that, but I have horrible memory remembering names :/

Hmmn. you can remember the name Ani, right? Add a 'sha' at the last. That's how Spritzie did it. ^_^

Doesn't anyone know what July 4th is? Besides Divvy's birthday.

Yeah? Doesnt ANYONE know? Hahaha. Pssst...think independence!!! :laughingsmiley:

Doesn't anyone know what July 4th is? Besides Divvy's birthday.

What is it? Independence/Republic day of your place, or something like that? o_O

P.S. My guess was right! :laughingsmiley:

-Waves- Hi Adis. ^^

264 colours? They have that? o.o

Happy early birthday Divya! :P

Hello :D. I don't want to call you Squirrel or something, so do you have anything you would like to be called :D

-Waves back-

Thanks! I cant wait! I think my family is going to the beach to watch the fireworks. And hiii Adis! *sings Adis Adis Adis Adis so that she can remember the name* :laughingsmiley:

XD. I want to go to the beach! I haven't been there since 2 years ago or something.

My friends make fun of me because you can spell Aids if you switch the I and D around. Maybe that's a way you can remember it XD

Soon ... soon. Only 4 months to go.

:O Div!! You didn't tell me that!! *is planning a birthday party now* :laughingsmiley:

Hmmn. you can remember the name Ani, right? Add a 'sha' at the last. That's how Spritzie did it. ^_^

That works! I think I can remember it easier now.

XD. I want to go to the beach! I haven't been there since 2 years ago or something.

My friends make fun of me because you can spell Aids if you switch the I and D around. Maybe that's a way you can remember it XD

Aids. *giggle* That will definitely help! But thats mean of them, but it also like my name. My nickname Div also means a direct insult to somebody's intelligence. I feel your pain.

Oh yeah, sorry. I'm Ryan. ^^

Lulz, the 4th of july sucked here the last 2 years. One year the fireworks got cancelled because it was too windy and then the next they only put like 3 up in total. xD

Sorry. -Tries not to laugh at the Aids thing-

Aids. *giggle* That will definitely help! But thats mean of them, but it also like my name. My nickname Div also means a direct insult to somebody's intelligence. I feel your pain.

XD It doesn't bother me anymore. I know they're just joking around.

@Anisha and her birthday: No comment. o.o'

You better be. :rolleyes_anim:

*raises hand excitedly* I remembered, Adis!

I'm currently working on a story that is totally different from most stories I write. I usually write to figure out people's character (real people as I'm getting to know them) or to express feelings. This time I'm writing something that has nothing to do with real people or feelings.

Oh, I like different stories. Tell me when you would have completed it. I would love to take a look. :O

Aw, no papeclips? Fine, you classy people ALWAYS want the staples too. <.<

Try AGAIN. No staples or paperclips.

i call everyone by their name

except CAV

Then what DO you call me?

Mshka. 0_0 Too many posts too quickly. *dies*

@Ani: I certainly will. I started it, then forgot about it for a while, and when I found the story again, I'd lost the notes but remembered the end. Now I've found the notes, so so far I have the very beginning and the end. I just have to write the middle now. :P

Yay! -Dramatically runs to the beach to hug Willy-

Anisha, you remind me of my friend acros the street when it comes to your b-day.

The day after her birthday:

Savannah: Ryan! Guess what! My birthday is in only 364 days!!! ^^

But CAV... I can't afford a stapler. crying_anim02.gif

Oh boy. You started that narwhal thingy again? Where's your next stop? laughingsmiley.gif

Uhhh, not India. whistle.gif

I call you CAV

I meant first names

Oh...

Oh boy. You started that narwhal thingy again? Where's your next stop? :laughingsmiley:

His next stop is Mikey the Poison Dart Frog.

No staplers either.