Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wartex121 I love pizza too my faverotae is pizzahut or ellos

What kind of pizza topping is your favorite?

I like cooking, and baking, but I think I'm horrible at them. :/ I always mess something up, and it makes the food look nasty XD

Pepperoni pizza :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can cook, but I don't enjoy it. I do enjoy baking though.

I can make cereals. :O Oh, that toh everyone can do.

Ummm, I can make tea, but not coffee. And what else? I can make juice, but would take me forever.

I can make cereals. :O Oh, that toh everyone can do.

Ummm, I can make tea, but not coffee. And what else? I can make juice, but would take me forever.

My absolute favorite thing to make is French Toast. It's easy and it's extra yummy.

My absolute favorite thing to make is French Toast. It's easy and it's extra yummy.

And it tastes best with butter! But I still need to learn how to make French Toasts.

I am totally dumb in case of cooking. :rolleyes_anim:

Guess what my specialty is?? It is....WATER! I can make water! How skilled am I? Like Anisha, I CANNOT cook! :laughingsmiley: I am watching my sister and mom with envy right this very minute.

Guess what my specialty is?? It is....WATER! I can make water! How skilled am I? Like Anisha, I CANNOT cook! :laughingsmiley: I am watching my sister and mom with envy right this very minute.

I am expert at making water! :O

*Pours water in glass* See? I am so awesome! :laughingsmiley:

I stay out of the kitchen. I tell him that I evaporate water. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I would try that, seriously.

And I melt ice. :whistle: It is not easy as you think. :shiftyeyes_anim:

:laughingsmiley: I would try that, seriously.

And I melt ice. :whistle: It is not easy as you think. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hahaha. :laughingsmiley: When I eat the food that I (attempted) to make, this is me: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01: NOT a pretty sight. :whistle:

Hahaha. :laughingsmiley: When I eat the food that I (attempted) to make, this is me: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01: NOT a pretty sight. :whistle:

I don't even try. What if I burn the whole kitchen? :laughingsmiley: My mom would kick me out of my house.

And I sort of know how to make cookies. But I want someone to help me though. And they don't taste that good either.

I am so jealous of my neighbors! They are the BEST bakers! They make their OWN pies! Goodness! Just buy 'em! But they ARE really good...and pshhh I dont sneak into their kitchen...pshhh. :evil:

My brother is a good baker, though my mom is horrible. :laughingsmiley:

I remember once when I sneaked into my kitchen and ate all the ice-cream. My brothers nearly killed me. <_<

Once I ate all of our icing for a cake but no one minded because we werent able to make the cake anyway. :laughingsmiley:

OMG! That happens all the time with me.

Once my mom got some strawberries to make juice. Eventually, she gave up, and I ate all of them. :whistle:

OMG! That happens all the time with me.

Once my mom got some strawberries to make juice. Eventually, she gave up, and I ate all of them. :whistle:

Hahahah. We tried strawberry jam. Didnt work because the strawerries had mysteriously disappeared... :evil:

Hahahah. We tried strawberry jam. Didnt work because the strawerries had mysteriously disappeared... :evil:

Bad Divya! :laughingsmiley:

But I still like evilness. :evil:

Uh-oh. This strawberry talk is making me hungry. :laughingsmiley:

I like to cook... I'm cooking dinner tonight - pseudo Indian food.

And you guys are making me want strawberries! We have some though because I just got some at the store. :D

Ew. How do you people stand strawberies? For some reason I hate them and all other red berries. o.o

And I enjoy cooking too, but i'm limited to about 4 recipes that range from cereal to toast. xD

Hahaha. Me too. *runs and grabs...raspberries* we are out of strawberries.

I like to cook... I'm cooking dinner tonight - pseudo Indian food.

And you guys are making me want strawberries! We have some though because I just got some at the store. :D

Ugh! You guys are making me crave strawberries now. I love dipping a little part in a bowl of sugar.

Ugh! You guys are making me crave strawberries now. I love dipping a little part in a bowl of sugar.

Strawberries and sugar is delicious! Almost as good as chocolate coated strawberries :)

I think the HOP is now a place to get hungry :O