Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

High school was...interesting. You'll probably meet A LOT of different people. Friends came in and out of my life very suddenly. One week I would be hanging around with someone constantly and the next it was with someone else. I made some really solid friends though, lots of geeky ones and we hung out in the library and in a deserted wing after school.

Honestly, what I loved most about high school were the teachers I met. I learned so much about myself through some really helpful adults that got involved in my life. High school was a pretty rough period for me since there were a lot of deaths in my family and some personal health problems, but I suppose all together it was an experience to carry with me.

I just started college, so we'll see how that is. :P So far I haven't made any friends, but that's probably due to me being very introverted.

Don't be afraid to talk to your teachers! I had three that I was very close to that changed my life forever. They have the knowledge to help you grow.

MAN, how cliched was this ENTIRE post!? Haha. o_O

I REFUSE to talk to my Math teacher. I messed up on one test, and now I'm a baby to her.

Jhudora is pink? Hmmm...I had no idea. She was evil being the cause of the Altador Plot. And shes a faerie.

I'm talking about the team being too girly and pink. Which is why I still loved killing them.

Whatever you may think of the team's look, Faerieland's supporters are among the finest, most dedicated, most spirited examples of true Altador Cup sportsmanship that I have ever encountered. ;)

As for high school... I kinda rocketed through it to be honest, and while I met some great friends, I guess I really don't have as much to share on it as you guys.

*lol* I simply love TDN's coverage! but sometimes I wish that there will be more detail about Maraqua.

We focus on teams that performed in a noteworthy manner for our reports. ;) In today's case, that team was... *hint* *hint*

Trip to Malaysia = innactive, CAV.

Welcome to my home country! How do ya like it?

And ... DOOM Corp.? :laughingsmiley:

Typographical error. Please disregard.

Whatever you may think of the team's look, Faerieland's supporters are among the finest, most dedicated, most spirited examples of true Altador Cup sportsmanship that I have ever encountered. wink2.gif

Welcome to my home country! How do ya like it?

@ Faerieland conversation. ^That.

And i'm assuming there's alot of inernet connection there if you're online so...

@CAV: CC might be able to stay active here and possibly join, although you might've already peiced that together... smile_anim.gif

I so agree, Quark, about not being afraid to talk to teachers. It's good to maintain a good relationship since you could ask for a letter of recommendation from them and they'll definitely have something good to say. I was kind of seen as a teacher's pet. They were a bit more lenient with me than with some of the other students, though I rarely did anything wrong. xP

I feel so old now. xP I was talking to one of my hs friends and she told me that my bff from hs was like married and with a kid. I hadn't seen her in like roughly 2 years, so I wasn't aware. But when I hear people my age are married and with kids, it kind of makes me nervous because I know I probably won't want that kind of life until my later 20s...my bff was a year older than myself, but a year is still not a long time.

I REFUSE to talk to my Math teacher. I messed up on one test, and now I'm a baby to her.

I'm talking about the team being too girly and pink. Which is why I still loved killing them.

What did girly and pink ever do to you? :laughingsmiley:

What, we can't have a feminine side? Personally I find half the things stereo-typed to the male gender as savage. Although, I do find a good football game enjoyable. ;)

Honestly, the only feminine thing I have is the fact that I hate sexism. Other than that, I've got nothing.

I am grossed out by certain things, but then again, everyone is.

Yay! CAV, that is the best thing you have ever said to me! Finally, another guy who hates sexism! My whole school is run by it. Dx -Hugs in a manly fashion-

And CAV, we really need to go to the debate section more. Me and you could argue for hours it seems. We need some sort of weekly debate. xD

Yay! CAV, that is the best thing you have ever said to me! Finally, another guy who hates sexism! My whole school is run by it. Dx -Hugs in a manly fashion-

And CAV, we really need to go to the debate section more. Me and you could argue for hours it seems. We need some sort of weekly debate. xD

Sexism is one of the things that I hate about Family Guy. But yet I still like the show. But Simpsons is always better.

And it's best that I don't go there. Between the arguments that I've had with Alcohol and that Text Message Attack, I would get very angry and want to punch my laptop screen. So I'm staying away from there for now.

Just in case you all were wondering, S'mores do not make a good facial.

And hehe, manly hug, yay for hugs. Two men hugged on so you think you can dance tonight and the other people in the room clapped for them, we laughed at the clapping.

Were the two "Coming out of the closet"? Or did they like really hate eachother? Those are the only reasons I could think of for why people would clap. xD

And um, how did you find thi bit of information out? I've heard ice cream sandwhiches aren't good for that either, btw.

And hehe, manly hug, yay for hugs. Two men hugged on so you think you can dance tonight and the other people in the room clapped for them, we laughed at the clapping.

Huh? Where was this, and why were they doing so?

Guys, totally off topic but Luigi's blue raspberry Italian ice is SO GOOD.

SO SO GOOD.

Sexism has certainly been waning, well, except for a lot of places in the Middle East. As a science major, I'm happy to see that the gender gap is evening out in that field. Science used to be a very male dominated major but I'm finding so many other girls like me with a passion for amassing as much knowledge about the natural world as possible. <3 Smart ladies are awesome. And instantly gorgeous.

MAN this is such a good icee!

Guys, totally off topic but Luigi's blue raspberry Italian ice is SO GOOD.

SO SO GOOD.

Sexism has certainly been waning, well, except for a lot of places in the Middle East. As a science major, I'm happy to see that the gender gap is evening out in that field. Science used to be a very male dominated major but I'm finding so many other girls like me with a passion for amassing as much knowledge about the natural world as possible. heart.gif Smart ladies are awesome. And instantly gorgeous.

MAN this is such a good icee!

Then you better give me some right nao! :O

That, or i'll just steal the ice anyway. :P

And I agree comletely. Also, lol at the end, that's kinda true if you think about it. xD

And btw, I hope most of you have, based on things I said on the last page about a feminine side, have realized i'm about the unmanliest dude on earth.

Well, thats straight(You're welcome ladies. ;)) anyway...

Lulz, I had too, i'm sorry. xD