Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

FARIELAND!?!?!

That is when they'll kill you. They don't own guns, but they know gang members, whom will come to the school and kill. There was never a case like that or anything, but you never know.

My school is the same. The exact same. People do drugs in the bathrooms. Help me! And I feel proud that I was mentioned by CS! :laughingsmiley:

PranksterChick, they probably didn't know that it wasn't originally created for kids but for college students...wasn't it? I forget...my brother had told me before and you know, you can never really trust my memory.

I know that. But my friends don't understand. :sad01_anim:

I am going to show my male friends Darigan pets. They would rather become fans. :laughingsmiley:

They don't do drugs. But a kid sells pot on weekends.

3 kids got expelled for doing drugs and dealing them. Those kids were- :evil: *shudders*

I hate the Faeries. That's why I loved crushing them the other day. They're WAYYYY too girly and pink. I'm shock that you like them and DC at the same time.

Jhudora is pink? Hmmm...I had no idea. She was evil being the cause of the Altador Plot. And shes a faerie.

a kid got expelled at my school for bringing marijuana to school

he was even offering it to people o_O

he also brought items im sure aren't allowed to be mentioned on tdn

A kid at my school got expelled 3 days before summer because he had crack in his backpack.

And I hate all the jock guys at my school pretty much. jealous.gif

Me too. Actually, some of them are nice but most of them are just...rude. But the popular GIRLS are just plain mean.

I know that. But my friends don't understand. :sad01_anim:

I am going to show my male friends Darigan pets. They would rather become fans. :laughingsmiley:

That and mutated. *nods* Those are pretty cool for guys. My brother mutated some of his pets, so yeah. Those probably look less girly.

I'm glad I got out of hs before all the bad things began at school (or at least began *is from a small town that grew quickly*). I remember a year or two back, I had heard my former hs was in lock down. You could tell since you could hear a helicopter overhead or something. I wasn't too certain what it was but yeah. Seems like everyone is trying hard to grow up or something. *shrugs* I just don't understand any of it, probably since I'm still like considered as "innocent" at my age.

If we're thinking about the same thing Tyler, every guy in my school keeps one in their locker. o.o

And it's not just that the jocks are mean at my school. o.o'

I hate the Faeries. That's why I loved crushing them the other day. They're WAYYYY too girly and pink. I'm shock that you like them and DC at the same time.

All the faeries aren't girly CAV.

Like Jhudora, Illusen, they aren't pink. So, you can still like Faerie if you want.

A kid at my school got expelled 3 days before summer because he had crack in his backpack.

And I hate all the jock guys at my school pretty much. jealous.gif

Hate jocks! They tortured my brother to death. I wanted to punch them directly on their nose!

If we're thinking about the same thing Tyler, every guy in my school keeps one in their locker. o.o

Please please please dont tell me you are talking about...*gulp* I cant say the yucky word. Please dont tell me that is what it is!

if there's one thing I hate

it's people who act like a friend but then talk bad about you behind your back

at my school there are no people who say they hate you directly to your face, but plenty of the people mentioned above

if there's one thing I hate

it's people who act like a friend but then talk bad about you behind your back

at my school there are no people who say they hate you directly to your face, but plenty of the people mentioned above

Agreed. Just say it to my face and stop trying to get answers from me! Get your own test answers!

But it's even harder to beg for your parent's credit card. And even harder to be a GUY and go into a gamestop, target, kmart, cvs, rite aid, or toysrus and get a NC card while GUYS your age or older are watching and possibly making fun of you.

You just have to not care. Or say it's for your sister/niece/cousin. My husband went to a grocery store and tried to get me one. He didn't care at all.

I keep it more secretive. I have it under a folder that says "Private. TOUCH AND YOU DIE!". Me having a Neo is my DEEPEST DARKEST secret, and only my BEST friend knows. I remembered that he knew when he saw the Daily Dare commercial and said "Are you doing that?".

And one of the reasons I don't get NC is because my dad won't let me use his credit card, and I would NEVER go to a store and buy a card with people watching me.

I still don't see what the big deal is about Neopets and why it has to be such a dark secret. People play games of all types. My husband is a huge gamer. Video games, as well as online MMOs, like Eve, WOW. Other online things like Poxa Nora etc. He also plays Maple Story. Neopets was actually his idea. He didn't know I used to play, and last July he suggested we play it together.

Oh wow. Seems like y'all had different hs experience than myself. I don't know what I was since I did too much to be condensed to one thing. *nods* Jocks, I saw them regularly since I did sports throughout. But there is a lot of talking behind backs, which is very annoying to hear when you just happen to be there. I don't think any really picked on me, probably since I had no social life to pick at. xP

My freinds will joke around and yell stuff like "RYAN IS G**!" but never when the person isn't there and we're always joking around. It may seem harsh but they're all great freinds. xD

I'm not even in high-school yet. That's gonna be rough... for my classmates. xD

And I purposely make myself a nerd so I won't become a jock EVER and become like them. They are totally unexcusable... sad01_anim.gif

Agreed. Just say it to my face and stop trying to get answers from me! Get your own test answers!

I hate it so much! Urgh!

They would be like. "Anisha, you are so good! I love you!"

But ... "I hate Anisha! She is so annoying." Behind my back. :angry:

Who cares? *sigh*

And I really hate people that do that, Tyler. It's why I hate most cheerleaders at my school...

Cheerleaders aren't that bad, Ryan. I have some cheerleader friends. They can be good it you want them to be.

My freinds will joke around and yell stuff like "RYAN IS G**!" but never when the person isn't there and we're always joking around. It may seem harsh but they're all great freinds. xD

it's weird how all my TDN friends have the same lives as me o_O

Joking is different than actually meaning it. I have been joked on many times since I seem like a "blonde" from time to time. xP It's hard when you know two languages and get stuck on a topic because you just don't know how to say it thoroughly without sounding idiotic-like.

Ah. Just because you're a jock doesn't make you change who you are. I mean, it's just a label. My brother used to call me jock all the time and I have a sweet disposition with others. Sure, I'm competitive, but I have the worst conscience and it'll never let me get away with being mean, lying, nor anything.