Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You didn't think a Darigan Hissi was awesome at the time?

Yes I did. But when I joined MQ, I forgot all about DC and Layton. 3 days later, it struck me and I though "DANG!"

Tyler you do that. Although Mirsha looks cooler than a normal Brown Gnorbu.

After I get a Darigan Hissi, I'm going to get a Krawk, name it Dasher, and paint it Pirate. Then make a side account and make other players that I like.

Tyler you do that. Although Mirsha looks cooler than a normal Brown Gnorbu.

After I get a Darigan Hissi, I'm going to get a Krawk, name it Dasher, and paint it Pirate. Then make a side account and make other players that I like.

-Coughcoughcough-

I have a Jurin T. on my side account. I wanna make a Bertie soon, and then Wizard Windelle. smile_anim.gif

Well it's easy to do that with Sk, but it takes a hardcore fan to do that with a team like Darigan. ;)

Actually it's easier to do it with DC. They actually have the DC jersey for NPs, and some shops are actually selling them for 15k NPs. SK jerseys cost NC.

I have a Jurin T. on my side account. I wanna make a Bertie soon, and then Wizard Windelle. smile_anim.gif

I can do Wizard sooner. I already have a MD jersey.

Yeah, but with DC you have to earn a heck of alo of np to paint 5 pets Darigan. It's easier to earn about 5 dollars then 6mil np.

But it's even harder to beg for your parent's credit card. And even harder to be a GUY and go into a gamestop, target, kmart, cvs, rite aid, or toysrus and get a NC card while GUYS your age or older are watching and possibly making fun of you.

What do you mean 40 mil?

Ah. Y'all seem pretty devoted with your teams. Last year I just randomly chose Shenkuu, though this year I just decided to go with Lost Desert. I'm not devoted at all since I've been a bit indecisive on which to join. I feel like an odd one. Hehe. xP

I keep my neo account extremely secret. When my friend went on my laptop I realized I have neo bookmarks I was like NO IT'S FINE ILL GET US ON YOUTUBE JUST GIVE ME IT I HAVE EVERYTHING

I couldn't care less who knows. I actually screamed I LYK NEOPETZ at my school once and no one really cared. -Shrug-

Most of my freinds know I do, and my reputation at school is already shot(Took many years of hard work) so I don't care...

Oh and, hi Nad. ^^

LD is my predicted winner with KD in a close 2nd. -Shrug-

to make the MQ team, 4 Maraquan paintbrushes, insane

Oh, that's what you mean. But imagine if they get a Lutari Island team and make the PB active. Yikes...

I keep my neo account extremely secret. When my friend went on my laptop I realized I have neo bookmarks I was like NO IT'S FINE ILL GET US ON YOUTUBE JUST GIVE ME IT I HAVE EVERYTHING

I keep it more secretive. I have it under a folder that says "Private. TOUCH AND YOU DIE!". Me having a Neo is my DEEPEST DARKEST secret, and only my BEST friend knows. I remembered that he knew when he saw the Daily Dare commercial and said "Are you doing that?".

And one of the reasons I don't get NC is because my dad won't let me use his credit card, and I would NEVER go to a store and buy a card with people watching me.

:laughingsmiley: My friends don't much of like Neo either. But they know I play it.

But ... hiding it at first was such a bad idea.

And one of the reasons I don't get NC is because my dad won't let me use his credit card, and I would NEVER go to a store and buy a card with people watching me.

:laughingsmiley: My friends don't much of like Neo either. But they know I play it.

But ... hiding it at first was such a bad idea.

God forbid that anyone in my school knows I play Neo. There's Mexicans there. And the bad kind of Mexican (not to be racist), and they will kill me. One of them sets things on fire at school :S

Ha, being bold and self-sure is fun. I kinda feel sorry for you guys, life is so much more fun when you really don't give a crap what the heck anybody thinks of you. xD

Man I live right next to the border, I got drug wars, kidnappings, all kinds of stuff like that going on around my state. Thankfully it's not that bad near my house.

And ha, CAV, if I went to your school i'd be shot and set on fire before you could say hi. xD

I have a very judgemental class, and knowing them, even if my friends knew, they wouldn't spread it, but somehow it would get around

only my best friend knows she actually plays and has an account here. Last birthday of mine she got me an NC card, and I saw it and was like "that's all" and she said "there's something else in there" I then signaled not to say anything and said "oh, it's just that gift card my gradma got me, I wonder how it got in their"

I was lucky with that one

And ha, CAV, if I went to your school i'd be shot and set on fire before you could say hi. xD

No you wouldn't. If you came with a DC shirt and you mentioned that I play Neo, then we'll lose all respect from the others and we'd get beat up. Not shot. Not set ablaze.

My class is judgemental too. You have to love Rap and Hip Hop just to fit in. And I hate Rap/Hip Hop. My friends would shout

"HEY GUYS!! CHRIS PLAYS NEOPETS, A GIRLY A** GAME! HE'S SO G** RIGHT!? WHAT A MOTHER ******!!! HAHAHA!"

My school swears....A LOT.

God forbid that anyone in my school knows I play Neo. There's Mexicans there. And the bad kind of Mexican (not to be racist), and they will kill me. One of them sets things on fire at school :S

I know, my friends think I am all kiddo because I play Neo. But Hello! Neo is a lot more awesome that Twitter, Facebook, myspace or any other. I enjoy it a lot. It's like a home to me.

Hehe. I've had my account since I was like 13, so I don't bother what people may think. I mean, majority of people don't quite know what I am to begin with, so yeah. xP My brother got me on neopets and he's older than I am by nearly 3 years, so I don't feel horrible--though he hardly goes on anymore... He's the onlyone I could talk about neopets, though I could with some of my rcr buddies. xP

And hey, Citadel Squirrel. :]

Oh wow, CAV. I don't think I've ever talked to a bad Mexican, even though I am one (though not bad, at least to my knowledge--hehe). Sounds bad...

PranksterChick, they probably didn't know that it wasn't originally created for kids but for college students...wasn't it? I forget...my brother had told me before and you know, you can never really trust my memory.

Same here, although I think I like TDN even more, for no other reason than all the great people here like you(Anisha), CAV, Tyler, Eevee, Divya, Aidan, Spritzie, ect...

im kinda lost at school due to neo. In the morning when we can talk, the guys are talking about how much Call of Duty they played the night before, and all the girls are talking about their conversations through text and myspace the night before, when what I did was I played neopets

but I really don't care

And I wouldn't mention you playing. I would walk in with a DC shirt though, maybe an FL one at some point to. ;)

FARIELAND!?!?!

That is when they'll kill you. They don't own guns, but they know gang members, whom will come to the school and kill. There was never a case like that or anything, but you never know.