Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've noticed alot of people from MQ leaving next year, and FL has been bringing alot of new members for DC. Lacey for one, and then some other girl I don't know as well. Plus i've seen many on the boards saying they're switching... =/

I will never switch from Maraqua. I'm not in it to win a trophy for my team winning. (Though that would be awesome.) I'm in it for fun, and for a team I like. So I'm a Maraqua lifer.

I will never switch from Maraqua. I'm not in it to win a trophy for my team winning. (Though that would be awesome.) I'm in it for fun, and for a team I like. So I'm a Maraqua lifer.

That's how I am with DC. ^^

I dislike people that come for a trophy and are all like "WEZ GUNA PWN YO FACYZ WIT OOWR AWZUMSAWC POWAHZ LZRZ!!!1!111!"

I was loyal to MD. And I was going to be loyal to MQ, but Layton's awesomeness trapped me and I must join DC.

And I don't always play for trophies. The AC is addicting overall. And I like trying to get prize points for the end.

That's how I am with DC. ^^

I dislike people that come for a trophy and are all like "WEZ GUNA PWN YO FACYZ WIT OOWR AWZUMSAWC POWAHZ LZRZ!!!1!111!"

I feel the same way, though I must admit, I had some trouble reading that. :laughingsmiley:

I was loyal to MD. And I was going to be loyal to MQ, but Layton's awesomeness trapped me and I must join DC.

And I don't always play for trophies. The AC is addicting overall. And I like trying to get prize points for the end.

You should have realized that before you joined Maraqua. :P

I'm the same way. I want to get as many prize points as possible. I'm anxious to see what the prize shop will be like.

Aw, good old Spritzie. :laughingsmiley:

I am staying loyal to MQ too. I am not switching. MQ is a good team. But overall, all the teams rock!

I had more trouble typing it. laughingsmiley.gif

And thank you for the plushies. -Kicks CAV-

I had to read it a few times, and use my imagination. :laughingsmiley:

You're welcome. I like to share with loyal people.

Aw, good old Spritzie. :laughingsmiley:

I am staying loyal to MQ too. I am not switching. MQ is a good team. But overall, all the teams rock!

Exactly. I really enjoy playing for them, and I wouldn't try as hard probably, if I was playing for another team.

Though I must say, I am glad I didn't join Faerieland, which was my second favorite land. :laughingsmiley:

Exactly. I really enjoy playing for them, and I wouldn't try as hard probably, if I was playing for another team.

Though I must say, I am glad I didn't join Faerieland, which was my second favorite land. :laughingsmiley:

And I am glad I didn't join Moltara. :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking of giving it a try, but then, my best buddies (you and Divya) were joining Maraqua, and I had a Maraquan Shoyru as my dream pet, and I love the color blue. So I joined Maraqua. Quite reasonable, I guess. :yes: Maraqua is my fav land too, in between.

Maraqua and Faerieland are my favorite lands. 2 of my dream pets: Faerie Shoyru and Maraqua Kougra. But I had to go with Maraqua. It shocked my husband though. He really thought I was going to go with Faerieland.

There is a lot of pink happening in the Faerieland. Contrary to popular belief I am a girl but I can't handle that much pink.

I don't feel so bad now! It's a bit too much pink and purple. It went over the top a bit. They should have toned it down.

There is a lot of pink happening in the Faerieland. Contrary to popular belief I am a girl but I can't handle that much pink.

Totally agreed. They should add some other colors.

Pink is nice, but too much Pink hurts my eyes.

Love faerieland though! :laughingsmiley:

I haven't been in here since like around Christmas. :O It's been ages but didn't have internet for a time. I recently moved, so I have internet now. :]

Hehe, on the pink. Too much can be a bad thing. It used to be my favorite color, back when I was like 8 because it was kind of shoved at me, but I agree. A bit much, kind of reminds me of the colors my mom painted my room (I didn't choose colors, but I did choose my brother's old room's color). xP It kind of seems a bit more of what a younger girl would be attracted to rather than one with more age would.

Yeah, maybe that's the problem, but it kind of makes me want to barf. Just because its faeries doesn't mean it had to be pink...

That's what I want to say. ;)

Faeries like Jhudora, Illusen, and others aren't much of Pink. Then why Faerieland? I have always wondered that ...

*Shrugs* I think it's because of Fyora. She is all pink.

You should have realized that before you joined Maraqua. :P

I'm the same way. I want to get as many prize points as possible. I'm anxious to see what the prize shop will be like.

I didn't think about Layton's awesomeness.

And I hope they have jerseys of all the teams instead of just the champions like they did last year. While it would be cool to have a KI jersey (I already have one of DC and HW) I'd like others.

I am tempted to adopt a gnorbu and paint it brown, adopt a white grundo, adopt a mynci and paint it black, adopt a lutari and paint it pink, and adopt a yellow zafara. Then name them after the shenkuu team players. And get some money so I can buy jerseys

why? I think you guys know why