Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

xD The alternating colours are relatively new actually - they arrived with the IPB 3 upgrade.

If I recall correctly, IPB 2 (the previous forum version) wouldn't let us use nested quotes in posts at all, only in PMs (where they quickly became extremely messy).

I remember that. :D *ish proud of remembering that*

My fav part of this layout is the fast replay section *nods* WAY TO GO IAN (and to those who designed it).

Oh, I am back from my vacation. Good to see you guys! :laughingsmiley:

I remember that. :D *ish proud of remembering that*

My fav part of this layout is the fast replay section *nods* WAY TO GO IAN (and to those who designed it).

What sort of layout are you talking about? Sorry, I was off for 9 days, and when I came back, I was like, "What is going on?" :rolleyes_anim:

What sort of layout are you talking about? Sorry, I was off for 9 days, and when I came back, I was like, "What is going on?" :rolleyes_anim:

They're talking about the original TDN layout, the one they had when I had joined in my original account. It was still around when I made the account I use now, but it was around for only another 2 weeks before we got the layout we have now.

They're talking about the original TDN layout, the one they had when I had joined in my original account. It was still around when I made the account I use now, but it was around for only another 2 weeks before we got the layout we have now.

Oh, thanks for telling me.

Hmmn, so TDN used to have an old layout. Sounds good. I wish I could have seen it. No worries, I am still sort of new.

I joined like, 3 to 4 months ago.

I kind of miss the old layout. It loaded much faster than the new one. The new one looks a bit more modern, though.

Don't you think it would be AWESOME if LD won(after pwning everyone) THE AC for the first(but not last) time?

That was random...

At first I hated the new layout, but I quickly got used to it. Thanks to fast reply.

I like this layout, but then again, I have never known another one. Sorry I was out yesterday, I was camping with my school, which I think I told you guys. :)

I like this layout, but then again, I have never known another one. Sorry I was out yesterday, I was camping with my school, which I think I told you guys. :)

Camping is really fun. I have a long time camp experience. In India, we have lots of forests and ruins to explore. But it can get real tiring. And some people don't like the food they give. :laughingsmiley:

Haha I loved camping :) It was absolutely the best ^^ But too bad...ont he first day it rained a lot, there were too many mosquitos out ther >.<"

Why do you keep on vanishing and reapearing? That's CS job!

I know, mosquitoes are annoying.

We usually camp near a river. You know, river rafting. Rafting is fun, but can get real scary. :sad01_anim:

You know, I've never been rafting before. It sounds like it could be interesting. I am planning on going kayaking tonight but that is not nearly the same.

You know, I've never been rafting before. It sounds like it could be interesting. I am planning on going kayaking tonight but that is not nearly the same.

Rafting is fun, but I am not much good at it. Requires quite few amount of skills. I have tried it many times, with my cousins. They seem to be expert at this.

Kayaking sounds fun too. I have seen it a couple of times.

But I absolutely love the Kayaks (it is a type of boat, generally used for Kayaking).

I would also like to try kayaking. I've never done it before, and it looks like lots of fun.

I like to go canoeing, though.

hey everyone! just created an account :D

i tried kayaking once, and although it was fun, it was really tiring!

hey everyone! just created an account :D

i tried kayaking once, and although it was fun, it was really tiring!

Oh hey Gee! (nice name :laughingsmiley:) Welcome to TDN forums.

Um, and, I know. Kayaking, rafting ... and all those stuffs are really tiring. I wish I was able to surf properly. It's so fun!

I have tried it, and believe me, it's so hard!

I mean, how can someone balance on waves with a single board. <_< My friends are expert surfers.

I live in Goa, India. So yeah, we have lots of beaches here ... and awesome waves too. So surfing is quite common here.

haha yea i can't really imagine trying to balance on the waves! i think i'll just keep falling off the board.

we can't surf in Singapore, though there's windsurfing which i haven't tried before either hahaha

Believe me, I always keep falling when I try to balance on that board thingy.

Anyways, I would rather ask my friends for help. Our coach is so strict, urg! <_<

Singapore, is it? I have been to Singapore, only once. :yes:

EDIT: Yay! Just hit 500 posts! :laughingsmiley: