Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

250 different games? This would take me forever. As I am not much into gaming, I have hardly played 150 to 160 games. Oh well, I agree with Divya. The whole summer is left. So, that won't be much difficult.

Yuppers. You would have to play like EVERY SINGLE GAME!! ARGHH! That would take FOREVER!!

Haha, I went through all the games on the site and submitted scores for all of them so I am now left to wait for new games but I've only been on Neopets for 2 months so it might be easier for you if you've got a bunch of other older games.

Yuppers. You would have to play like EVERY SINGLE GAME!! ARGHH! That would take FOREVER!!

:laughingsmiley: yeah, so much work to do. I kinda feel like a businessman ... or I should say, a business woman.

Nooo shouldnt be toooo hard... :laughingsmiley: Good luck!

Do I detect sarcasm? <_<

250 different games? This would take me forever. As I am not much into gaming, I have hardly played 150 to 160 games. Oh well, I agree with Divya. The whole summer is left. So, that won't be much difficult.

All you have to do is score a couple points. It's sending a score that counts, not the actual score itself.

Haha, I went through all the games on the site and submitted scores for all of them so I am now left to wait for new games but I've only been on Neopets for 2 months so it might be easier for you if you've got a bunch of other older games.

That's what I did. Except I don't think I've made it through them all. Going through the sections in the Game Room is hard. I need to find a different way.

There used to be a lot more sponsor games, so the Top Gamer avatar was pretty easy to get if you have an old account. Then, for a while, there weren't many sponsor games and TNT wasn't releasing any new games, so Top Gamer got kind of difficult. At least TNT is releasing more new games now. Also, updated versions of old games often count as new games for your game total. There's currently new versions of Sutek's Tomb, Kass Basher, Web of Vernax, and Faerie Bubbles in beta testing.

Hahahaha. Random question of the day! Here it is, dont answer if you dont want to: How much np do you have in your bank?

2.5 mil, approximate. I like saving NP. This is all because of Stock Market. :whistle:

But I still have to earn more, as I am looking forward to get a Draik Egg. And it's like, nearly 20 to 50 mil ... or even more. <_<

2.5 mil, approximate. I like saving NP. This is all because of Stock Market. :whistle:

But I still have to earn more, as I am looking forward to get a Draik Egg.

Nice! I have 505k! AMAZING, right? :laughingsmiley: I cant save. I just buy random stuff and then I dont earn much np....and I just bought a Purple PB for my adorable Koi!

Hahahaha. Random question of the day! Here it is, dont answer if you dont want to: How much np do you have in your bank?

As of right this moment.... 5,868,570.

There used to be a lot more sponsor games, so the Top Gamer avatar was pretty easy to get if you have an old account. Then, for a while, there weren't many sponsor games and TNT wasn't releasing any new games, so Top Gamer got kind of difficult. At least TNT is releasing more new games now. Also, updated versions of old games often count as new games for your game total. There's currently new versions of Sutek's Tomb, Kass Basher, Web of Vernax, and Faerie Bubbles in beta testing.

My account is 8 years old, but I didn't play a ton of games. And I didn't know any solutions for secret avatars, so I didn't try for any. Have you played the Betas for Sutek's Tomb and Faerie Bubbles? Those are a couple of my favorites. I hope they improve them. (I still need the Faerie Bubbles avatar, but I can't seem to get past like, 1300.)

My account is 8 years old, but I didn't play a ton of games. And I didn't know any solutions for secret avatars, so I didn't try for any. Have you played the Betas for Sutek's Tomb and Faerie Bubbles? Those are a couple of my favorites. I hope they improve them. (I still need the Faerie Bubbles avatar, but I can't seem to get past like, 1300.)

Sutek's Tomb is barely different. From what I can tell, they only changed the button art. I don't think I tried Faerie Bubbles yet. *rushes off to try it*

Nice! I have 505k! AMAZING, right? :laughingsmiley: I cant save. I just buy random stuff and then I dont earn much np....and I just bought a Purple PB for my adorable Koi!

Congrats for the PB. :laughingsmiley:

And don't worry about NPs, you will get some soon.

As of right this moment.... 5,868,570.

Wow, Spritzie, you are totally reminding me of Richie Rich! :laughingsmiley:

WOW SPRTIZIE!! Nice!

And I still need the Faerie Bubbles avvie. That is THE coolest game avvie in my opinion! I would be SOO happy to get it!

And I still need the Faerie Bubbles avvie. That is THE coolest game avvie in my opinion! I would be SOO happy to get it!

Same here. :laughingsmiley:

Faerie Bubbles Avvie is the most adorable game avvie I have ever seen. But there's one problem ... I totally suck at it! <_<

Faerie Bubbles has just had some background and menu graphics updates. It looks shiny, but it still plays the same.

I've got 2,703,271 right now

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Faerie Bubbles has just had some background and menu graphics updates. It looks shiny, but it still plays the same.

Ooooohhhh SHINY!! Hahaha. I am glad that it still plays the same though. It would so annoying to have to relearn a game that I am JUST starting to get good at.

And congratulations Wendy! SO much more than me!

Sutek's Tomb is barely different. From what I can tell, they only changed the button art. I don't think I tried Faerie Bubbles yet. *rushes off to try it*

Good. I love that game, and would have been upset if they'd messed with it. (Like, the Hungry Skeith, Carnival of Terror, Freaky Factory.)

Wow, Spritzie, you are totally remind me of Richie Rich! :laughingsmiley:

Having had my account for so long, I feel like I should have more. And I've made 4+ million of that, since last July. :laughingsmiley:

I thought you had it already? I thought you were the only with it. Or maybe that was Domino. I don't remember now. Whoever had it, no longer has it as their default.

Same here. :laughingsmiley:

Faerie Bubbles Avvie is the most adorable game avvie I have ever seen. But there's one problem ... I totally suck at it! <_<

I agree. Other than Angry Air, it's my favorite. I will get eventually. I just need to practice more.

I was really hoping they'd make it magically work for me, so I could get the avatar.

I was really hoping they'd make it magically work for me, so I could get the avatar.

Why won't it work? I thought that this game was pretty reliable.

Having had my account for so long, I feel like I should have more. And I've made 4+ million of that, since last July. :laughingsmiley:

I agree. Other than Angry Air, it's my favorite. I will get eventually. I just need to practice more.

I wish some magical wand would appear out of now where and give me the Faerie Bubbles avvie. But that's like, never going to happen. But I still love the avvie. I am practicing it, not everyday ... But still, I am practicing, that's the biggest thing. :laughingsmiley:

Why won't it work? I thought that this game was pretty reliable.

Oh, it works perfectly. I'm just not that good at it. I can barely get above 1200 points. And I've only done that a couple times. I meant, I wanted it to be set up, so even I could get the avatar score. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, it works perfectly. I'm just not that good at it. I can barely get above 1200 points. And I've only done that a couple times. I meant, I wanted it to be set up, so even I could get the avatar score. :laughingsmiley:

Hahahha. I am with you there. :laughingsmiley: If only....there are so many avvies that I want that I cannot get because they are too hard. <_<

Hahahha. I am with you there. :laughingsmiley: If only....there are so many avvies that I want that I cannot get because they are too hard. <_<

Same here. I wish I could become a gaming expert. That would give me all the avvies I want.

I can barely get 700 to 800 in Faerie Bubbles. Well, I should be practicing right now.

Bleh, I am totally bored of it.

Random Question :laughingsmiley: : Did anyone get a "useful" prize from Wheel of Monotony?

nope but I also still need to get that avatar still *heads off to monotony*

That's the only reason I spin it, apart from the Paint Brushes.

I just spin the wheel when I am of to sleep ... and look at it after I wake up. I never got a useful thing, never.