Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If you get your 8th today, then one every single day, you will get your 16th mist on the 26th.

Oh my Goodness!! That is going to be so hard! At least I can still finish!!!!!!!!!! :guiltysmiley:

Eww,really? And you were hating on Harry Potter? Haha, no, that's probably why you hate harry potter becuase I fell like those two styles don't really mix well.

Honestly, I was never interested in Dan Brown's stuff. My sister loved it. (She's into the Terry Goodkind, etc.) I would have none of it. But I was getting desperate for something new to read, so my husband told me to try it, and I did. They were good. We watched the movie Angel & Demons last week. We'll probably watch the Da Vinci Code tonight or tomorrow.

My favorites are still legal thrillers. But John Grisham has been really disappointing recently. I never like his non-law related books. And his short stories book made me want to cry. He doesn't put out books near as often as I'd like, and it was painful for it to be so bad. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, I know how you feel. The wait for a new book from a favorite author is so painful, but I've never been disappointed with my authors though.

John Grisham never used to be that way. (His non-law weren't badly written, they were just boring to me, because I love law stuff) He went down hill when he put out Playing for Pizza. Cussler never disappoints, but he writes so often, I can barely keep up. He's so popular, by the time I get them wrong the library (his hold list immediate is above 70), he is already putting out another. :laughingsmiley:

Do you guys watch CSI? NCIS? 90210? Gossip Girl? Degrassi? ummmm....Americas Next Model? Project Runway? :laughingsmiley: Wow thats a lot!

I haven't watched tv in a few months... too much doing on. But before I got married, I watched my shows religiously. I watched Numb3rs (my all-time favorite), The Mentalist, all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour... I love the crime shows on CBS.

I've heard of Glee and Doctor Who, but I don't know anything about them and I've never seen them.

When I watched TV a lot, I never changed the channel from CBS. That's where all my favorite were. :laughingsmiley:

I have a very erm, limited taste in TV

very few shows I like

favorites being glee and Doctor Who

You watch Glee? YOU WATCH GLEE? Yayyy! Woah that was a bit excited there. Let's just say I enjoy watching that show. :D

edit: I just got the mist! Yessss!

Edited by Divya D.

Do you guys watch CSI? NCIS? 90210? Gossip Girl? Degrassi? ummmm....Americas Next Model? Project Runway? :laughingsmiley: Wow thats a lot!

Hmmn. Let's see. I am an Indian but, to be honest, I hate Indian drama TV shows.

I watch Gossip Girl (most common in our school), How I Met Your Mother (my bro has seen it too), One Tree Hill, True Blood, House, Glee, Friends, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, O.C, etc. etc.

America's Next Model is the most common show, after Gossip Girl. I don't much of watch it though. Only when I am in a mood. Project Runaway is good too. But it's not that popular in India so I have not heard much of it.

I just never get to watch tv now. If I watch TV shows, they're the DVDs. Plus, I'm married to a movie addict. So we watch tons of movies.

Same here. India doesn't have much of foreign TV shows. But DVDs are pretty much available in Goa, as much Christians and Non-Indians live here.

PS: By writing this, I completely forgot about Tarla. And missed her by two minutes, again. <_<

I love Numb3rs! Great show! Oh and Gossip Girl was good last night... :whistle: it was steamy...

I heard very sad news on the radio this morning. Numb3rs has been cancelled. It won't be back next year. :crying: That was my favorite show of all time. I know it had a nice long run. (I think the current season is season 6, but I'm not sure.) Most shows are doing good to make it past their 1st or 2nd season.

No more Numb3rs?!?!?! :crying: I love that show!!!! Why are they cancelling it?! Arghhh! That is the one show that me and my parents BOTH like!

I have never watched Numb3rs. And looks like you guys seem to like it a lot. Is it any good? What type of show is it?

Well, its hard to describe, but basically, the people solve mysteries. Not the kiddie mysteries like "Who stole the cookie jar?" but real mysteries like murders and stuff. They use math and lots of forumlas and reasoning to solve them. It sounds stupid, but it is really cool and it makes you think. :graduated:

Murder mystery? ... Interesting. Sounds fun. I haven't seen much of mystery and crime suspect shows. But my mom watched them a lot. But not english, she has seen many Hindi (my nation language) shows.

But I should give it a try. Who know, I might become an ace detective when I grow up. :laughingsmiley:

Murder mystery? ... Interesting. Sounds fun. I haven't seen much of mystery and crime suspect shows. But my mom watched them a lot. But not english, she has seen many Hindi (my nation language) shows.

But I should give it a try. Who know, I might become an ace detective when I grow up. :laughingsmiley:

I watch a lot of Hindi movies too. What movies do you watch? I am asking because my cousins watch one kind of Hindi movie while my family watches another...so what kind do you watch?