Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahhh....I dont really bring my laptop anywhere because of fear that it will be stolen and it is too annoying to carry it. Also, who have you decided you will support for the AC Swim Freak? Moltara? I know Spritzie is supporting MQ from her siggy... as am I.

Ahhh....I dont really bring my laptop anywhere because of fear that it will be stolen and it is too annoying to carry it. Also, who have you decided you will support for the AC Swim Freak? Moltara? I know Spritzie is supporting MQ from her siggy... as am I.

Divya... Tarla: http://www.neopets.com/island/tikitours.phtml

Definitely Maraquan for me. YAY! I'm actually getting excited.

Sorry if I'm bugging people but I would like an awnser.

And HP stands for Harry Potter dummies! :P

lol on the HP, but do you mean for the AC? I'm unaware of what you are talking about

I decided to go with Moltara, being that it is it's first AC as it is mine

Sorry if I'm bugging people but I would like an awnser.

And HP stands for Harry Potter dummies! :P

Um first... Harry Potter is very... well as unawesome as you can get. And two, Hewlitt Packard is quite awesome.

Must I give a facepalm to prove how important this is?

No one can tell you what to pick. Why do you want someone to tell you what team to pick?

Ughh! I just got her and she didnt give me the dang mist option! Gah! I probably wont be able to catch her again today! :(

She is not playing nice today at ALL.

I am going to be very upset if TARLA DOESNT COME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *calms self down* So, isnt it a nice sunny day outside? *looks outside and stares at rain*

I bet Tarla will show up again within an hour. But if I told you yes, CAV, pick maraqua, would you believe me?

And psh on the harry potter dis, Harry Potter is awesome.

Haha, its rainy, windy and cold here too.

Thxx for the link Spritzie!

Ughh! I just got her and she didnt give me the dang mist option! Gah! I probably wont be able to catch her again today! :(

She didn't give to me either, hopefully she'll come again soon and this time give be the option for mist :)

Edit: I loved Harry Potter, I'm actually writing a paper comparing Voldemort to Hitler :)

I've never had trouble getting her like today. All week so far, I've been maxing out on my prizes.

We're in for storms today... some could end up being severe. It was 50 degrees when I left for work at 6:30 this morning. But it was humid, which is not a common thing here.

I'm done with spring. Where is my summer??? :laughingsmiley:

Sorry. I don't like Harry Potter. Or anything like it. I never got into Harry Potter, Narnia, Twlight. I try to pretend none of it exists.

I've never had trouble getting her like today. All week so far, I've been maxing out on my prizes.

We're in for storms today... some could end up being severe. It was 50 degrees when I left for work at 6:30 this morning. But it was humid, which is not a common thing here.

I'm done with spring. Where is my summer??? :laughingsmiley:

Sorry. I don't like Harry Potter. Or anything like it. I never got into Harry Potter, Narnia, Twlight. I try to pretend none of it exists.

It's been raining outside all day, and you just named some of my favorite books lol :laughingsmiley: it's ok though, cause I understand if people don't like certain things :)

It's been raining outside all day, and you just named some of my favorite books lol :laughingsmiley: it's ok though, cause I understand if people don't like certain things :)

I love rain. When I'm 1. Driving in it or 2. Near a window where I can hear it, but enjoy it from inside. I'm locked away in a secure room at work, with no windows, in the middle of the building. <_<

I'm sorry. I can't help it. Trust me, I gave an old friend a hard time about his obsessing over Harry Potter. (Seriously... he was in grad school. :laughingsmiley: ) Book-wise, I like John Grisham. Or Clive Cussler. Brad Meltzer, Steve Martini. In other words, legal thrillers. Or, with Cussler, just adventures of all cool sorts. Oh, and Dan Brown.

I actually enjoy reading the classic authors like Louisa M Alcott and L M Montgomery etc. And I love Gone With the Wind. Good book. :laughingsmiley:

Divya: http://www.neopets.com/soupkitchen.phtml

it's Tarla see if you can get mist

NO MISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna explode! No not really. I cant get this upset over a game. *its just a game, its just a game* GIVE ME THE MIST TARLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I dont think so because this person on the boards told me a way to figure it out...but I am not so sure...do you know of any place that I could compare my picture?

This was posted:

If you lost track of the number of times you have cleared the mist, there is an easy way to find out.

First, go to the Tarla's Tour of Mystery page. When you are there, right click on the page (on the background, not on any images or links). A menu will appear, in which you select 'View Page Source'. Then you scroll down (or search for pp1), untill you see a list like this:

swf.addVariable('pp1', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp2', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp3', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp4', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp5', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp6', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp7', '1');

swf.addVariable('pp8', '1');

Just count how many of those ^ you have

I dont think so because this person on the boards told me a way to figure it out...but I am not so sure...do you know of any place that I could compare my picture?

yup just do what Spritzie said, or compare with this: http://www.neopets.com/~richard18374584

yup just do what Spritzie said, or compare with this: http://www.neopets.com/~richard18374584

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. :ohno: I ONLY HAVE 7 MISTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Can I still complete the event?!! :S I is going crazyy!