Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ughh it must be so annoying! I used to have a really slow and messed up computer, but then I bought (with my own money!) a super fast amazing laptop! I love it! My parents agreed because the only thing they had to buy was the connection to the super fast internet which was $80, while I paid $1500 (of my own money) for the laptop. And I worked for that money! :laughingsmiley:

Ughh it must be so annoying! I used to have a really slow and messed up computer, but then I bought (with my own money!) a super fast amazing laptop! I love it! My parents agreed because the only thing they had to buy was the connection to the super fast internet which was $80, while I paid $1500 (of my own money) for the laptop. And I worked for that money! :laughingsmiley:

I'm going to be getting a laptop soon. A nice new one. When we get all settled in our new place. My home computer is a desktop, and it's not new. My dad got it for me when his company was throwing stuff out. But it's old. It works for what I need. But my husband tries to do gaming on it, and it doesn't work well at all.

Situations always feel better once they've been figured out :)

I just had to get the tapes ordered to be here tomorrow. I'll be gone for the day, by the time they get here.

It will be so great when you get your new laptop Spritzie! You can play KQ and do lots of stuff and restock from the attic and yeah! :laughingsmiley:

Desktops arent too bad....the one my dad has is purple (pick out by me), so that is cute. I dont really like those HUGE ones, but my dad's is perfect size. :laughingsmiley:

HP? What does that stand for? Sorry...I dont really pay attention beyond if it is shiny and pink (which my laptop is). :king:

HP is Hewlitt Packard. (It's black.)

awesome! never had a laptop either *high-fives* lol two years ago I asked for a laptop for Christmas, got a desktop, lol

I've always had desktops. Never had a reason for a laptop. But now we go to Starbucks, or Paneras sometimes, to play Neopets and stuff. So it'd be nice to take one of my own. (I'm currently borrowing an older one of my dad's.)