Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hahhaha! I soo agree! I tried my sisters favorite game Moshi Monsters. It is Neo on a much small scale. It was cute but then it got really boring and so I went back to Neo. :laughingsmiley:

I just like the way Neopets is set up. I have next to no complaints about it. Nothing could compare to it in my mind.

I mean... I've had my Neopets account for 1/3 of my life. :laughingsmiley:

My biggest complaint is... well nothing that TNT can control. Draik eggs are TOO EXPENSIVE! I don't want to spend my whole bank account, just to get one. Though I'm going to soon start stalking the Abandoned Attic, and see if I can't get myself a Desert Draik egg.

No, but with the way things are done... I can't think of anything off hand. But I'm sure if I wasn't so distracted, I could come up with something.

The best thing is Neopets is pretty safe. No one ever misbehaved with me. The people are pretty friendly (well ... almost) and it's absolutely a great time pass.

And I agree with Spritzie, the draik egg is REALLY expensive. And I am not planning to get it. No way! I am not that Ultra-Supeh-rich!

Hahhaha! I soo agree! I tried my sisters favorite game Moshi Monsters. It is Neo on a much small scale. It was cute but then it got really boring and so I went back to Neo. :laughingsmiley:

My friend asked me to try that once, I played for a little while, but there was no variety in the games, so I got bored after a while lol

My biggest complaint is... well nothing that TNT can control. Draik eggs are TOO EXPENSIVE! I don't want to spend my whole bank account, just to get one. Though I'm going to soon start stalking the Abandoned Attic, and see if I can't get myself a Desert Draik egg.

No, but with the way things are done... I can't think of anything off hand. But I'm sure if I wasn't so distracted, I could come up with something.

I do agree that Draik eggs are way too expensive, it would take me forever to get close to the price of them! lol

I have about 6 million. But Draik eggs are about 10 - 14 million right now. So I'm just about halfway there. But when I get there, I'm not going to want to be left with 1000np, just to get a Draik. My best bet is probably to try for the 700k Desert Draik egg at the Attic.

Draik Eggs are from 10 to 14 millions?! Wow. I thought they were somewhat 7 or 8 mil. Looks like it will take me forever to get one. But Draiks are at the top of dream pets right now.

I wish TNT would make it a little cheap. But why I have this feeling that, it's totally impossible.

Well, possibly the whole Abandoned Attic thing will help, since Desert Draik Eggs are selling for 700k. That's less than 1/10th of the price of any Draik egg. So hopefully, that will help. But right now, it's too soon to tell.

The abandoned attic has something like, you have to be 3 years older. And looking at my profile, I am only 14 months old.

But ... it feels like I have been in Neopets in ages. :laughingsmiley: Well, I have to wait for more two years now.

Have you tried it yet? Is it open? How often the restocking is done? Oops. I am asking too many questions.

My husband has the same issue. His account is only 10 months.

Well, I'll keep it mind that you're looking for a Draik. If I end up with more than one, I'll get in touch with you. (Though I'm doubting I'll even get 1, with the way the Attic was, the one time I've seen it stock.) As much as it'd be awesome to make 10 million off it, after I get one of my own... I know I'd love to help out friends that want one, but can't afford one yet.

The abandoned attic has something like, you have to be 3 years older. And looking at my profile, I am only 14 months old.

But ... it feels like I have been in Neopets in ages. :laughingsmiley: Well, I have to wait for more two years now.

Have you tried it yet? Is it open? How often the restocking is done? Oops. I am asking too many questions.

14 months?! I am jealous! I think I am maybe 5 or 6 months! ARGHH! Its gonna be a while before I can go to the Attic!

14 months?! I am jealous! I think I am maybe 5 or 6 months! ARGHH! Its gonna be a while before I can go to the Attic!

It's okay though. Looks like we have to probably wait for ages for getting the excess to the attic. But I so much want to check it out.

And hey Divya, you changed your display name from DivyaDamini to Divya D. :laughingsmiley: And I thought it was someone else.

My husband has the same issue. His account is only 10 months.

Well, I'll keep it mind that you're looking for a Draik. If I end up with more than one, I'll get in touch with you. (Though I'm doubting I'll even get 1, with the way the Attic was, the one time I've seen it stock.) As much as it'd be awesome to make 10 million off it, after I get one of my own... I know I'd love to help out friends that want one, but can't afford one yet.

Aw! Thanks!

And yeah I doubt it too. That anyone would be lucky enough to get 2 eggs.

It must be so hard to get items from there with all of the people stalking that shop! I am so sorry! But then again...even if you do get even one item...you make bazillions of np!

Random statement of the day: I got the Ugga Drop Trophy! Yayy! :laughingsmiley:

It's not like the Garage Sale. Everything was gone in one simple POOF. It was crazy. But I shall keep trying.

I still haven't even played Ugga Drop yet. I need to, because I must get the trophy.

The trophy is pretty easy to get. All you need to do is come first in all of the rounds, which isnt that hard. It took me maybe three tries.

I have 7. (One which I just now noticed.)

I have:

Pyramids Bonus Champion

Cheat Champion

Third at Better Than You

Third at Jhudora's Cloud

Castle of Evil Thade Champion

Third at Imperial Exam

And my newest:

Third at Bilge Dice Streak (My biggest winning streak is 7. I've been trying for the avatar, which requires 10)

I never lose money. (Meaning, I do lose, but I was get enough streaks, that I'm usually in the positive after not long.) Right now, I'm up 1180np for the day. (Both today and yesterday, once of my winning games, I was randomly awarded a 1k bonus.)

I bet with 10. I don't win much, when I win. (40np) But I don't lose much either.

I should go back to trying that with the 10. I was doing the 3rd amount for a while because the pay off was so much greater then then I sucked at life for like 10 turns in a row and I was then in the hole. I've also never had more than a 3 win streak I believe.