Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Like you said, you earn points by playing games (you also get NPs for yourself), and help your team get closer.

The ladder goes like this. I'll use Shenkuu and Mystery Island as an example. If the win percentage in the day is higher than the other team, then that team wins. Let's say Shenkuu has a 82% winning rate that day out of all the people on the team, and Mystery Island got a 79% percentage. That means Shenkuu wins for the day. But this also includes the scores from Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shootout Showdown.

After that, it's like a normal sports thing, the teams then go into the "playoffs" (all of them) to deside the final placings, with the top 4 teams going to the actual playoffs. After the 3rd and 4th place teams play, you have the championship match between the top 2 teams. The winner there is official champions.

I didn't know how the scoring was done, the first time I played. Then the next time or two, I fell victim to bad rolls, until I got a method figured out. When I started it, 50 people had completed it. In the 20 minutes it took me, 260 people had finished.

Wow. looks like the people in Neopets are like ZAP! :laughingsmiley: They are fast.

I never tried Lenny Conundrum, I never understand a bit of it. That lenny is too smart and his questions spin my head. Anyways, you guys must be knowing about Mystery Pic. What about it? Have you tried it yet?

Mystery Pic really makes me mad. But I would love to give a correct answer. Anyways, who wouldn't?

I have seen many people who have answered Lenny Conundrum once or twice ... or even more. But Mystery Pic is, I think, a bit of challenge for everyone.

It's true. Only a tiny part of the pic shows in a enlarged way. Which makes it even hard to get.

Anyways, did anyone defeat AAA in the New Game Challenge? It was an easy game. I defeated him in my first try.

I've never even tried the Mystery Pic. It makes no sense to me. It never looks like anything. I should try that too, I guess.

I didn't beat AAA, and I don't think I'll try. The first game, I got 7600, because I messed up a couple levels. The second time I tried, my husband distracted me on one bonus level, and my computer glitched on another, so I gave up. But I don't like his prize, so I'll probably skip it.

I have tried Mystery Pic many times. I just randomly guess (well, not that randomly ...) But I haven't won anything yet.

The New Game Challenge was kind of boring though, and the bonus rounds took me hours to complete. I know I am a girl, but I don't much of like dressing games. They can get really dumb and boring after some tries.

I think I would enjoy the game much more if the bonus game wasn't terribly annoying and slow. I beat AA on my third try I believe since the first two times my first click of the bonus round shot the ball at a ridiculous angle and off the screen :sad01_anim: it was sad that I after all that, there was no hope of beating him on those games.

True. The game is quite easy, except for the bonus, obviously. But I was expecting an adventurous game, rather than a dressing one. Well, no worries.

Now, I just wanted to ask, what do you guys think about Petpet Park? Actually, I never gave it a try. Is it any good?

I think I tried it out, when it was either still in Beta, or right out of it. I haven't been back to it since. So I can really answer that one. The petpets were cute. (I think there were only 4 at the time.) I don't know if there's more now or not.

Yeah, I tried it and didn't like it. The whole, moving your character around and seeing other peoples, its more rpg that I'm really interested in, it kind of reminded me of World of Warcraft but pets instead of fighting.

Yeah, I tried it and didn't like it. The whole, moving your character around and seeing other peoples, its more rpg that I'm really interested in, it kind of reminded me of World of Warcraft but pets instead of fighting.

Yeah, the whole, moving the petpet thing was weird to me. It was all cute, but I just didn't get into it. I like the way Neopets is set up.

Hmmn. So, it's similar to World of Warcraft, right? I have played it. It wasn't that bad.

Moving your character and chatting with others would be fun. But it can get boring sometimes. I would give Petpet Park a try. But later, I guess.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I meant, its really only similar in the walking around and talking to other players I guess a better analogy would be that its more similar to Second Life except pets instead of people.

I haven't second life yet too. But it looks kind of interesting.

But in Petpet Park, I think walking is the only thing you can do. Except for the chatting and some games, obviously.

I tried Petpet Park and I disliked it. For one, I thought it was pretty confusing and it would take a while to get used to all of the shops and the lands when they dont have names.

I think we're all too addicted to Neopets. We don't like changes. And even when Neopets makes a little spin-off for Petpets, if it's not close enough to the Neopets we know and love, we don't want anything to do with it. :laughingsmiley: