Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No, I don't have the lab map yet so thats just an even longer wait for a lutari. I decided I wanted to upgrade to the highest interest in the bank before I go spending crazy but I may loose my drive for that rather quickly. I've only got 2.6 mil in the bank now and its increasing so slowly san 8 score april that I am loosing hope.

Moltarla is a verry nice name for an Ice hissi

Someone created a Red Ixi with that name. :laughingsmiley:

No, I don't have the lab map yet so thats just an even longer wait for a lutari. I decided I wanted to upgrade to the highest interest in the bank before I go spending crazy but I may loose my drive for that rather quickly. I've only got 2.6 mil in the bank now and its increasing so slowly san 8 score april that I am loosing hope.

I know what you mean. I'm trying to get my account up to. I'm just below 6 million right now. Then I might do a bit of spending once I get a bit higher.

Dont worry people. I dont even have 1 mil in the bank. Personally, I dont see the point of saving up so much np. I save the little earnings I get from dailies and KQ, and then if I want something, save up for that.

EDIT: And if you guys notice, I changed my name to Divya D. (my real name). Originally, I didnt want anyone to know my name, but you guys seem pretty trustworthy (and nonstalkerish I hope :laughingsmiley: ) so I have given my real name. :)

Now it may just be my lack of pronunciation skills but how do you pronounce your name? Because I can never quite figure out how to pronounce names, too many ways of spelling things and such...

My name is pronounced like this: the "Di" is pronounced like the "di" in "did" and the "v" is pronounced "vee" and the "ya" is pronounce "yuh" so its "Diveeyuh". Ummm yeah. :laughingsmiley:

Everyone on TDN knows my name is Christopher (I think everyone), but I perfer it if they just call me CAV, which is my inicials.

Guys, should I join Maraqua for the AC?

o_O Your name is Christopher? You have a real name other than CAV? Who would have thunk it? But as far as AC goes I am hopeless unhelpful never having participated before.

My name is pronounced like this: the "Di" is pronounced like the "di" in "did" and the "v" is pronounced "vee" and the "ya" is pronounce "yuh" so its "Diveeyuh". Ummm yeah. :laughingsmiley:

Interesting. Without help I probably just pretended the y was silent make it diva, fail on my part.

Hahhaha! That is what my science teacher calls me. When she calls attendance it is so funny! "Josh?" "Present!" "Mark?" "Present!" "Diva?" *giggle* "Present!" :laughingsmiley:

Thank God I am not like that with all of the substitutes and random people that I meet that cannot pronounce my name right! I dont think I have met ANYONE who can pronounce it right by reading it and not hearing it! :laughingsmiley:

o_O Your name is Christopher? You have a real name other than CAV? Who would have thunk it? But as far as AC goes I am hopeless unhelpful never having participated before.

I've been in the AC for 3 years (1 on my old account, 2 on my current one)

2007* Meridell

2008 Meridell

2009 Meridell

2010 ???

*under my old account*

I am probably going to support MQ but now I am having second thoughts...maybe I will go with Darigan...hmmm...Do you guys have any idea when we can actually join teams?

Yay! I was right in how I was guessing it was pronounced. But I was having so much fun calling you Divy. :whistle:

Hahhaha! That is what my science teacher calls me. When she calls attendance it is so funny! "Josh?" "Present!" "Mark?" "Present!" "Diva?" *giggle* "Present!" :laughingsmiley:

Awwww. That's awesome. I had one teacher call me Helen for an entire year. (And no... that is nowhere close to my name. My name starts with L) But Helen's last name put her right above me on the attendence sheet. And we both had the same birthday, except I was a year older. He never got it right. He'd be like, "Helen!! Stop talking!" And from the opposite side of the room from me you'd hear: "I'm not talking!" :laughingsmiley: It was awesome. But man did he hate me.

Well, at least you find it amusing. I know some people that get super upset if you don't pronounce their name right.

Everyone has trouble with my name. Even my parents don't get it right. How sad it that? My husband is the only one that says it right. His mom calls me Lar. <_< I had an old friend ask how to pronounce it. It's 4 letters, but amazing how often people mess it up. I answer to everything. Even, hey you.

Thank God I am not like that with all of the substitutes and random people that I meet that cannot pronounce my name right! I dont think I have met ANYONE who can pronounce it right by reading it and not hearing it! :laughingsmiley:

Wrong. I had it right. Yay for me. Again.

Spritzie your back! Yayy! I think you ARE the first person to get it right! Hooray! Its a world record! :laughingsmiley: Now it is time for random question of the day! Here it is (but it isnt really random because I have been wondering for a while and I keep forgetting to ask): Do you guys do the Lenny Conundrum?

I had to go run to the other building for a delivery and it took nearly an hour, but I am back now.

I've done it once. I got the answer right, but so did a lot of other people. So not only did I get like, 400np, I didn't get the avatar either. I always forget to check it. Or when I do, I can't bend my mind around the question. :laughingsmiley:

I occassionaly check it out. This weeks is hard. My friend told me about one where it was: "We arent going to give you any clues because if you figure out the answers you will just put it on the Neoboards and ruin the fun. The answer to this is random. Good luck!" The answer was: "Y8" How crazy is that?! :laughingsmiley:

That is crazy. I've won two or maybe its three of them now but I didn't get the avatar either. Do people really put the answers on the boards? Thats just dumb because then everyone gets less np. But I like that there is a contest that makes you think. I do tend to enter pretty much every week even when its a random guess, who knows, I could be a lucky guesser.

I got better than you this week too!

It's against the rules to put up the answers to it. That's why they did it that way, I believe. I've never seen anyone post it. I think starting this week, I'm going to try harder.

Congrats on the Better than you avvie! I am not that good at gaming...so there is no way I could get that one unless it is a game that I am pretty good at like Snuffly Snowcaves. :laughingsmiley:

I didn't know how the scoring was done, the first time I played. Then the next time or two, I fell victim to bad rolls, until I got a method figured out. When I started it, 50 people had completed it. In the 20 minutes it took me, 260 people had finished.