Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

All my stuff is in my SDB. I have nearly 30 pages in there. And there's no finding anything. I don't like the way the SDB's are organized. Instead of by release date, they should be A-Z, I think.

Same with me Spritzie. I never have anything in my inventory, and I hate the way the SDB is set up too. Annoying! I have like only 12 pages or something though but I am working towards the avvie. I would say that I am...45%. Almost there. <_< :laughingsmiley:

I didn't notice, until you see all the event items are all together. Like last year's Advent Calendar, all together. All the Neopie items. The special Tarla Mystery Tour items. etc.

Another thing I want to know, when you select Paint Brush, from the drop down menu, why don't petpet PBs show up? Only the pet ones show when you pick that.

Yes, yes they have. :laughingsmiley: Everyone is insulting TNT lately for freezing and being glitchy, but I think TNT is doing a great job. They have to take care of a website that is SOOOOO popular and come up with new games and do all of these important Neopets stuff that I dont blame them for being touchy. It must be soooo hard.

I don't have any real complaints with TNT. I've never had any issues. I think some things are a little strange, but over-all, not bad. If I thought they were bad, I wouldn't still be around after 8 years. I'm actually enjoying a lot of the new stuff, more than before. Like the customizing. I don't go over the top, but I love being able to have backgrounds and some other items.

Oh me too. I LOVE all of the new stuff in fact. Well, I guess that makes sense for me to love it because I never experienced any of the old stuff! :laughingsmiley:

I remember back when you couldn't do anything at all. They had the circles behind them. Now, the pets look slightly different between male/female. I think the majority of the redesigning of pets, was for the better. Looking back, I can't stand the old Shoyru designs.

Yeah, I like customizing pets. Otherwise they all looked the same. However UC pets look cool, but if I had a choice for ONLY one or the other, I would pick customization.

I agree. I would go for customizing as well. I just wish some colors were easier to get. I wish Robot and Ice were available from the FFQ. Except then I wouldn't be able to decide between an Ice Hissi, Robot Ixi, or Coconut Jubjub if I got one. :laughingsmiley:

If I get an FFQ, I would sooo get a...I dont know! There are sooo many that I want! At least I dont have to decide because I am not going to be getting one for years most likely. <_<

I'd definitely go with a Coconut Jubjub as things are now... since I can't get the Robot or Ice. My other 2 dream pets are buy-able. (Maraquan Kougra and Faerie Shoyru)

But if Ice or Robot became available... I'd probably go for an Ice Hissi. I could zap Ixi's with my lab ray over and over until I get Robot. Where as Hissi's are harder.

You know... there's actually an Ice Hissi named Snowager. I'm betting the person kept zapping it, and any time it changed species, they used a MP to get it back to a Hissi, then started over. That's what I would do, if I had managed to get that name.

I am so jealous of that person! That is amazing! Hahaha! I bet that there is also a Halloween Blumaroo named Count von Roo and a Red Ixi named Tarla and...hahah. If I got one of those names...that would be awesome! Yeah, and I think I would get a Coconut Jubjub...or something non-buy-able and un-likely-lab-able. :laughingsmiley:

I'm sure there is. Someone on the Neoboards created an Ixi named Moltarla. :laughingsmiley:

I love the Snowager one. Talk about a perfect name for a dream Ice Hissi.

I love Coconut Jubjub's and Jubjub's are one of my top favorite pets.