Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hahha! The kids at my school are so bad that they do drugs and stuff in the bathroom. :sad02: :grrr:

I think kids just like to rebel. At my HS, you weren't allowed to smoke on school grounds, so all the kids would do it between buildings. Or across the street at a park. (My HS was in the middle of downtown.)

And I was a freshman in HS like... 10 years ago, nearly. Actually, in August... it will have been 10 years since I went to HS. And I'm sure it's TONS worse now, then it was then.

Ughhh I know! It is sooo disgusting and then you know how sad their life is. I really REALLY REALLY hope that I will NOT be like that! :sad01_anim:

My school is bad for having kids coming to school high and even drunk, I knew a girl who passed out in the bathroom once.

I could care less what people do with their lives, since it's theirs, but don't bring it school, that's just stupid. :angry:

Don't have to deal with it anymore though, graduating in the next few days. :king:

My school is bad for having kids coming to school high and even drunk, I knew a girl who passed out in the bathroom once.

I could care less what people do with their lives, since it's theirs, but don't bring it school, that's just stupid. :angry:

Don't have to deal with it anymore though, graduating in the next few days. :king:

Lucky!!! I am in 7th grade so I have a while until I graduate HS! :(. Watevs, I will try to enjoy what I can. :D

Kids here don't come drunk ... they would rather bring drinks with them, you know, to share with others. I don't like it either. Shows how low they really can get. But the girl passing out in bathroom was funny. :laughingsmiley:

I have yet two years left for my graduation. Wow, time passes so fast. I am in 10th standard right now, doing science. Getting graduated would be fun, for sure.

I have a couple years left until I even get to HS

and kids at my school don't do that, I don't see anyway they could get away with it

Oh they dont get away with it. They get detentions, suspensions, or even get expelled. However, I think suspensions and expelling them doesnt help because you are just letting them free to do MORE drugs. :worried:

My sister used to go to HS with a girl that would put alcohol in water bottles, and take them to school. And it really is amazing what kids can hide and get away with now. And even if they get caught, a lot don't care anymore either.

Because they are dumb and don't realize that things you do know have lasting consequences such as getting addicted and getting so caught up in a life style that is only dragging you down that they can't see that it has become a problem. And because they are dumb -_-

I. Am very uncomfortable with the new giant omelette picture/don't like it at all. Anyone else?

PS. Sorry I've kind of been MIA this past week/two weeks. That's what happens when a friends cousin can install photoshop for you. :D

Why would kds do things like that? I know they do it at first to be popular, but after that...why?

The kids who did that kind of stuff at my schools, were never popular. The ones that did the smoking and drugs, were ironically, the ones no one ever really talked to, except the people that did the same things.

Because they are dumb and don't realize that things you do know have lasting consequences such as getting addicted and getting so caught up in a life style that is only dragging you down that they can't see that it has become a problem. And because they are dumb -_-

Exactly. Or... they just don't care. I knew people that were that way too.

I. Am very uncomfortable with the new giant omelette picture/don't like it at all. Anyone else?

I agree with you. I don't even go there. The old one was icky, but so is this one.

I would say I'm boycotting it because it looks gross, but I haven't been going there for years. I keep my pets in the lodge all the time. It's easier to keep track of that way.

Oh... and my account hit 8 years yesterday. ^_^