Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I would use them. Like Faerie on a Shoyru, Maraquan on a Kougra, Island on.... well, I love tons of Island pets. Then I'd also buy petpet PBs. I want my gallery to be mostly painted petpets.

I couldnt even name what I wanted for all of the pets! Gosh, that would take forever so I am not even going to try!

Swimfreak, about the lab map, plays lots of KQ because it gives out A LOT of lab map pieces! I got the 2 most expensive ones from KQ! Good luck!

recently I've been saving up for the secret lab map :)

Totally worth it. So far, my favorite zap was a Ice Shoyru. But I've also gotten a Shadow Ruki and a Maraquan, Checkered, and Darigan Korbat.

I couldnt even name what I wanted for all of the pets! Gosh, that would take forever so I am not even going to try!

Swimfreak, about the lab map, plays lots of KQ because it gives out A LOT of lab map pieces! I got the 2 most expensive ones from KQ! Good luck!

I actually have gone though pictures of all the colors for all the pets, and made a list of the ones I really like. I've done the same thing with Petpets. I have a list of ALL of them. :laughingsmiley:

Pssst... and 1000th post.

Yeah, I did. I love that kind of stuff. I also made my husband sit down with me and list them off, so that I could get one he wanted, whenever I wanted. His took forever though. I swear, his list was 10 times as long as mine. :laughingsmiley:

But I went for ones I HAD to have. Where as he did any he liked at all, pretty much.

just curious... what's KQ? lol I know I probably sound like a noob but I don't know

and congratz spritzie on the 1000st post!

KQ=Key Quest. Dont worry, you dont sound TOO stupid. JK! :laughingsmiley: Play 2 player 5 key games because no matter if you win or lose, you at least get a silver key which can give lab maps, codestones, and PBs. Good luck!

KQ Prizes are pretty good. They've done a good job of deflating the value of plenty of PBs. :angry: Well. I guess it's all POV. I don't know. It really bothers me when people quit when they're losing.

I overly like KQ because I have a super fast laptop and I rarely get people who quit on me. All you have to do us chat a few sentences with them, and so they don't quit.

Ok I'm assuming KQ is referring to keyquest (we're on a neopets forum afterall ;3)

I'm a huge KQ fan. Not only for the prizes, but I really like board games to begin with. Monopoly <3

...I guess I'm just kind of lame that way. xD

I'm unsure of how Key Quest would run on my work computer. It has a fast connection, but due to it running Vista, plus all the tech. programs required for my work stuff, it lags easily, which is why I use Chrome. I guess I'll have to try it though.

I have Vista too and KeyQuest runs just fine. I don't think the other programs you have installed should matter as long as you don't have everything open at once....which you shouldn't because you'd either be working or playing ;3

Although I admit that it can be really annoying when you're lagging because it's guaranteed you'd lose the mini-games that way. x_x

I have Vista too and KeyQuest runs just fine. I don't think the other programs you have installed should matter as long as you don't have everything open at once....which you shouldn't because you'd either be working or playing ;3

Although I admit that it can be really annoying when you're lagging because it's guaranteed you'd lose the mini-games that way. x_x

I wish it were that easy. Our work computers really need more RAM. Even opening up Microsoft Outlook, can lag it. But I'm will give it a shot anyway.

yesterday, there was a 7.2 earthquake a couple hundred miles south of where I am

it went on for like 5 minutes.

70 times stronger than the Haiti earthquake

never been in a quake that strong

yesterday, there was a 7.2 earthquake a couple hundred miles south of where I am

it went on for like 5 minutes.

70 times stronger than the Haiti earthquake

never been in a quake that strong

Wow. Are you and your family okay? How strongly could you feel it?

For some stupid reason, I've always wanted to experience an earthquake. I have this fascination with disasters, especially tornadoes.... those are my favorite. (Ironically, they scare me the most too. Probably because where I like, the only natural disaster that is any sort of serious threat, is tornadoes.)