Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Seriously, what's the big deal about avvies? I seem to be the only one that doesn't care about them. I don't use them on the NeoBoards or anything.

To each their own. I never go on the NeoBoards. I never see the avatar I have as default. My Neofriends are the only ones that do. Some people just enjoy collecting things. (Like me) But, I've also done some graphic design in the past, and I've done things similar to the avatars, so that has an added appeal to me.

No I don't care about avvies. They're pointless to me. If I could sell avvies, I could make some real NPs.

Well, for a lot of people, it's not all about NP. It doesn't require NP to be important or fun to some people.

I...don't actually know why I bother. They're just fun to collect I guess. *shrugs*

That's what matters. I just enjoy the hunt. And they're just cute and enjoyable. :)

I've been kinda bored with neo lately, I'm still active, I just don't have a lot of motivation to play

ya same like, I do my dailies and participate in events it's just that I have a lot to do outside of neo

Yeah...i love collecting avvies...I'm just not very comitted to it...I don't know. It's a good way to spend my np...which I something I currently don't want to do.. /fail.

Well, for a lot of people, it's not all about NP. It doesn't require NP to be important or fun to some people.

Me neither, but I'm saving for a Krawk potion, and I got a long way to go.

I think collecting avvies gives a point to neo for me than just collecting np. I get bored just collecting np, but I would if there was something like an avvie if you had 50 million np in the bank... :laughingsmiley:

I enjoy collecting avvies. But I also enjoy collecting NP.:D Though I'm not doing so hot with either of them. :whistle:

Haha! Me too! My np goal is right now 1.4 mil so then I can buy a faerie pb. My avatar goal is 180 so I can join a pet lending chain. I know they are pretty modest, but I am a newbie.

Me neither, but I'm saving for a Krawk potion, and I got a long way to go.

That's definitely a good reason to be saving NP. Krawks are horribly expensive... same with Draiks. Which is unfortunate, because I'd love to have a Draik. Is there a certain color you're going for?

I enjoy collecting avvies. But I also enjoy collecting NP.:D Though I'm not doing so hot with either of them. :whistle:

I'm doing better with my NP. I stopped my spending. I was at 2.8 million, before I bought my lab set. I got as low as 1.5. Now I'm almost to 2.7. And I'm at a stand-still with avatars right now. A lot of the ones I don't have, are game ones, or expensive.

Haha! Me too! My np goal is right now 1.4 mil so then I can buy a faerie pb. My avatar goal is 180 so I can join a pet lending chain. I know they are pretty modest, but I am a newbie.

I want to get a Faerie PB too. They're so expensive though. Most on the TP are for over 4 million.

Right now my np goal is 1 mil, though I'm no where near :laughingsmiley: and for my avvie goal... 200 would be nice :)

Edit: yay 100th post

Good luck with the 1mil. On days I'm at work for 12 hours, I've been able to add about 60k - 70k to my bank account each day. I do it by playing all the games I know of, that I know I can get 1000np each time, plus playing Pyramids up to the 5k limit. And I stalk the Garage Sale. If you have a general idea of what things could be worth quite a bit. I actually bought a Jelly Bean Keyring for 55np. I sold it for 8500np. But on most items I buy there, I make about a 1k to 1200 profit.

And congrats on 100 posts. I'm trying for my 1000th. But I doubt I'll get it today.

Oh goodness Sprizie! So much np! But I am not jealous because I am still a newbie. Someday I will get there... :laughingsmiley:

GUESS WHAT! I got my 400th post! YAYYY! Now I changed my title thingy and when it says who is on in the last 15 minutes, my name is in bold! AHHH! :D :D :P

Oh goodness Sprizie! So much np! But I am not jealous because I am still a newbie. Someday I will get there... :laughingsmiley:

GUESS WHAT! I got my 400th post! YAYYY! Now I changed my title thingy and when it says who is on in the last 15 minutes, my name is in bold! AHHH! :D :D :P

I've become obsessive about bringing up my bank account. I want to start buying more petpets, and some PB.

Yay! Congrats. I remember how excited I was to pass 400, so I could put up my own info. Now I'm waiting on 1000. Which I'm getting really close to. :D

Will you save the PBs? Or use them? Hmmm..I would like to rich and be able to buy anything I wanted...A Faerie PB here a Pirate PB there a Maraquan... :laughingsmiley: