Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My back hurts.. a whole lot! I probably ate too much.

^I already got those avatars =D

Oh stop bragging. lolz :laughingsmiley: I cant wait for April 1st and 8th! AVATARS!!

With these upcoming 2 being my last ones, I'm kind of torn on annual avatars. I'm partly glad that I'll have gotten them all, then I don't have to worry about missing any. But then again, it was kind of nice to have some to look forward to getting, that you knew without a doubt you could get.

I had done most of the easy ones, when I tried to apply for the ALP with 160. I tried harder, and I had 180 in less than 2 weeks. What I did, was just go over the checklist over and over, making myself familiar with how to obtain certain ones, and then I would focus on them. Right now, a lot of the ones I have left are either games, BD, or expensive item ones. Or like the Kelp. (Along with some random ones.)

Me too, except for a couple that I just dont feel like wasting np on. Like the Pinata and Candy one is 100k np, but I cant resell the Pinata after I use it, so I dont want to do that avatar.

I just did that one a couple weeks ago. I think I paid 58k for mine.

I'm waiting on the Bag of Peanuts you feed to an Elephante. As well as the Snorkle Snout. I have all the items to get the Chef Bonju avatar in August.

Oh really?! 58k you say? Hmmm...Now I might do that. Yeah the Bad of Peanuts and Snorkle thing I am not really ready for considering that I have only 700k np in the bank! :laughingsmiley:

I think I bought the Vira Pinata. If you look at the Item Database on Jellyneo.net, you can get an idea of the which pinatas *should* be the cheapest. (And make sure you verify with the checklist, to make sure which pinatas work. There's a couple that don't, like the Tax Beast.)

I got a Balthazar Pinata from TGMBDPOP or whatever it's called awhile ago. So it saved me 99k. :) I told myself I would spend any more np on avvies until I got the Stock Market one... (I'm not that far away!) :rolleyes_anim:

I've temporarily given up on Cheese Roller. I used to do it daily, but I just wasn't getting anywhere with it. I could win. I have all the wheel ones, except the Wheel of Knowledge, which I hear is horribly rare to get.

I've temporarily given up on Cheese Roller. I used to do it daily, but I just wasn't getting anywhere with it. I could win. I have all the wheel ones, except the Wheel of Knowledge, which I hear is horribly rare to get.

ya same here I also am not very good at getting random with the exception of the wheels (except for knowledge) and haiku. :P

I was really really hoping to get the Cheese Roller avatar with the quest for the Negg Festival. But... it didn't happen. Which means it will be a long time before I get it. I still need the avatar from the game graveyard, but I haven't had the patience for that one.

I've been trying for the Jester avatar recently. Today, instead though, I got the Skarl - Moody avatar. I thought that was kind of ironic. And I really need to work on the chocolate avatar. But there's refreshing for that too, and you have to be quick to get the 90+ rarity.

lol, but how do you get the jester avvie? cause there is no tin of olives option?

Never mind i found it

Yeah, they hide it at the bottom of the list. That's the joke I told, and it was so bad, I got the moody avvie. Which.. that's supposed to be the one that makes him laugh at some point. I thought that was amusing. :laughingsmiley:

Ah... Cheeseroller. I wants that one...but I can never get the stupid cheese all the way down the hill... except for those three times while I did it during the Neggstravaganza or whatever it's called Quest...gah. It took me forever to get that stupid Jester avvie. But I finally got it a few months ago. ^_^

Yeah, you need something to do besides earn np! I have all of the refresh ones except for the chocolate (if you count that as a refresher). I want the jester, moody, wheel of excitement (I still haven't gotten that one), wheel of misfortune, cheeseroller, and haiku. Those are ones I am working on besides the dailies like snowager and gerapitku.

Ahhhh!!! I just got the gormball avatar! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Edited by divyadamini