Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My fights with my parents are really stupid, I guess, I just have a pretty bad temper so I flare up about anything. At least, thats what they tell me. They also tell me that I am a very bad bad BAD girl and I am going to end up working at McDonalds and I wont get into college! :ohno:

Wow thats not very nice. My parents tell me I can do anything i put my mind to... I know better than that, but maybe it's because i rarely fight with my parents. I almost never yell at them and when I fight with my mom it's usually because she thinks I play to much video games :worried:

After the whole friend thing, from 15-18, my mom started thinking I was on the computer too much. Now I think she just likes to give lectures. lol I try my best to be patient.

Growing up, my mom and I were inseparable. Now, I don't get to spend much time with her. I work 40 hours in the first part of the week. Then I try to spend my time off work with my husband. But since I only work until 12pm on Wednesdays, I've started trying to stop by my parents' and spend the afternoon with my mom.

I'm occasionally bad at home but usually okay, although my parents start fight with me over incredibly stupid stuff. And then they're both manipulative about everything... Plus they accuse me of lying about everything.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes"

"Oh really, i'll just go check to see if your toothbrush is wet"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes"

"Oh really, i'll just go check to see if your toothbrush is wet"

lol my parents went through that phase too when I was younger... especially when I had braces. :laughingsmiley:

My parents were fairly balanced. They usually believed me (because I proved myself) and they didn't believe a word my sister said.

My parents love to tell the story of my sister's first lie at age 2/3. Someone recommended my parents use a big timer for time-outs for my sister. So one night, they put her in a corner with the timer, and set it for 5 minutes. Less than 2 minutes later, the timer went off. My parents pulled her out of the corner and asked her if she messed with the timer. Of course her answer was, "I didn't do anything." My mom believed her. (At the time.) My dad, however, was not fooled. :laughingsmiley:

Awwww...That is so cute! I was always the lier and my sister is the good girl so she is always in charge even though I am 3 years older!!! Arghhh...Sometimes I feel like becoming the good girl, but then I change my mind because that would be boring. :rolleyes_anim:

Hahaha! Same here! Well, I am gonna prove my parents wrong by acing the SATs this December (I am in 7th grade) and getting into that John Hopkins program! :graduated:

The only thing my parents ever had to get after me for in school, was my hand writing grades in grade school. I did horrible, as did my sister. Ironically, my hand writing is really nice now. lol

My sister and I always did well in school. She was one of those super brains, and I just did well... mostly A's. A couple B's here and there.

yeah, I always get As and I am in my double advanced math class, and I am taking AP courses in 9th grade instead of in 11th grade.

PS - just now I got the Symol Avatar!!!! :laughingsmiley:

It took my probably over 3 weeks to get it. And I went there probably over 8 times a day. I'd never gotten anything, and I guess it's supposed to be random, so you don't necessarily get it when you receive something. But I got it the first time I received something. I got NP.

The avatar was the only reason I went there. It's a really cute avatar. I really want the Grundo Plushie one though. That's the one I want the most right now. Then probably the Snowager... both of which I do on a daily basis.

I got the Island Mystic one. It's slightly annoying to get, because you have to go every day, since it's random. It's different for everyone. But that at least, you only need to go once a day. You open the page, and leave if it's not the right one.

Yeah, I hope I get that one soon. I am aiming for 180 avatars, because ALP said that with the amount of posts I HAD, I needed 180 avatars. I have raised my post count by at least 100, but I am aiming for 180 just to be sure that I will be able to join.

Nice! I am just going to keep posting. You know what? I am changing my goals. I will apply again on April 8, after I get the April Fools Avatar and the Easter Avatar. Those are the only too that I KNOW I will get for a fact. I think I have posted a lot and I think and I hope that I will get in. Sorry for ranting on, but...