Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Biochemistry anyone? :P

At least that's what I'm planning to major in when I get to college.

I've actually never had a GPA mess up before, but mines manages to stay at a constant 96. Every single quarter so far in my whole entire high school career I've never had anything above or below a 96 :laughingsmiley:

I've never watched the Olympics. I only followed a bit of the Beijing ones, with Michael Phelps. I wasn't paying attention at all, until he won like, 6 gold metals, then I followed the new articles. But that was it.

I am not a big fan of the Olympics either cuz too many events are going on and I end up mind-boggled. I like the Fifa world cup though cuz it is straight forward and features my second favorite game.

I don't watch sports anymore. Back when I played on Softball and Basketball teams, I used to watch the NBA and pro baseball. But after a bad year in the Finals for my team, I quit watching. I haven't watched a basketball game in probably 10 to 12 years.

Sports are boring for me to watch. Sorry, but it just never really interested me.

I grew up playing it... but in grade school, I did everything at school. Anything before or after... including juggling. lol

I actually tried out for the school basketball team 2 years before I made it. (The first year, I went to every practice and everything, even though I couldn't make it onto the team, since I had gotten a cast on my wrist part way through the practices) When I finally made the team, basketball became a passion of mine. (As you can tell by looking at my Jubjub. Her name is LilBasketballBabe lol)

But overall, I'd much rather play sports, than watch. Watching isn't interesting to me anymore. I'd rather watch CSI. :laughingsmiley:

I only like the other olympics. The winter ones are boring to me.

I hate that. People treat the Winter Olympics like crap. I like Summer Olymics better too, but Winter is awsome.

Sports, I watch a lot of it. Baseball (Mets), Basketball (Lakers), Football (Giants or Jets), Hockey (Rangers, Islanders, Devils) and WWE.

Where I live the park sucks, so you can't play a lot of sports. Also it's frozen on account of the winter storm.