Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Apparently so. But I would recommend against them. They are superficial and meaningless. :P

And yes, SS, I seriously had that conversation with someone.

I never liked poptarts as a kid. I seem to recall that I had a reason, but I don't remember what it was. They're alright now though.

When I needed to be quicker, I liked making waffles. We have one of those old toasters, that the door opened, and you put it in. So I'd fill every other square in the waffles with chocolate chips. :laughingsmiley:

I read the back of the box on a Trix cereal box and turns out thah each serving is only 180 calories. I was really suprised by that as I had figured there were about 50 calories per peice of cereal. xDDD

You'd be surprised. Sometimes, "Kid's" cereal, is nearly as healthy as "adult" cereal. I saw a kid's cereal I used to love, that was almost comparable to Honey Bunches of Oats.

So either the Honey Bunches isn't as healthy as we all thought... or the kid's cereal was surprisingly healthy.

I nver get to eat "REAL" kids cereals... <_<

I have to eat brand flakes that tast like cardboard. Yum. I got the cereal box from those little one serving packs of cereal they sell for breakfast at school which I took from my freind when he went to get a spoon. xD

I used to loooove Kelloggs' Loops! Those honey flavoured circled thingies. But they contain a lot of sugar and not enough dietary fibres, so now I have this tropical fruit flavoured cereal with extra dietary fibres... not as good, but tasty I guess.

I love Lucky Charms. It's the same thing as the Alphabets with marshmallows. I miss that. I don't even think they still make that. I saw the one without the marshmallows, but that's it.

Coco Puffs is good too. And Frosted Flakes. I've always been a big breakfast person. Especially cereal. The only time anything besides cereal is acceptable, is for French Toast.

Awsome. xD

And wow, I just looked at my semester one report card and they SERIOUSLY messed up my GPA. I had nothing below a B in any class, plus an honors class that had a B, and yet they tried to say my GPA is about 2.5. xDDD

That happened to me in my first year of HS. They totally messed up my GPA for all of HS, actually. Someone screwed up my grades my senior year. They gave me like,3 B's. That should have been A's. They were marked as A's in the teacher's books. But they refused to change it. So my overall GPA for HS was like, 3.85 or something stupid like that. :angry:

Banking? Ew. My sister got a Computer Programing degree. She never worked in the field either. And now, it's been so long, she couldn't unless she went back and took more classes.

At some point, I might take some business classes at a local college. My city has 3 different colleges.

Yeah that's a good point. For me, the perfect career would be computers (which is what I do now. I monitor backups for a large computer company) or some sort of legal job. I worked at the District Attorney's Office for a year, and I've done some work at legal companies. I really liked those jobs.

Sounds fun. Someday, after i'm way up in the ranks of something like Bank of Amerca, I plan on gong back to college for a bachelors in Computer Programming so I can track down my old best freind who currently gIS my bet frind, and we can work on our squirrel rpg together like we've always planned too. xD