Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

They don't let us bring any kind of technology in school too. We are going through the project month or whatever and I joined one about Atoms and they let us bring USBs and plug them in one of the computers of the computer lab if we are doing Power points and such.

EDIT: Forgot that there was another page in the HOP XD.

Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

They don't let us bring any kind of technology in school too. We are going through the project month or whatever and I joined one about Atoms and they let us bring USBs and plug them in one of the computers of the computer lab if we are doing Power points and such.

EDIT: Forgot that there was another page in the HOP XD.

Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

Wow... the last time I had to bring files to school was in middle school... I took them in on a Floppy. I don't even think there were USB Flash Drives at the time. If so, I hadn't heard of them.

Floppies! I remember floppy disks! I used to use them instead of USBs because I have an awful habit of losing small items. My floppy disks were always really brightly colored. :D

Has anyone ever seen one of the original floppy disks? As in, back when they were actually floppy? I haven't, but I so want to.

I had a boxed set I got at like, Claires, that was see-through neon colors. Then I had a set that had Disney characters on them. Do you remember the Super Floppy disks? (I think that's what they were called.) They never caught on... CDs came out instead. But my grandpa bought my sister and I a computer that was able to use those, then bought us each a couple of them. We never used them. They just didn't catch on... besides ours, we never found any other computers that could use them.

I'm a USB Flash Drive addict. I have...4 I think. My first was a 32mb that my dad gave me. Then I got a 512mb. Then a pink 2GB for graduation. For Christmas, my husband got me a purple 4GB, that is maybe, an inch long. It's tiny! And for $13. We got my dad one. When he got a 1GB for work years ago... it was huge and cost him $150. I love those things. :laughingsmiley:

Rawr! I most definitely failed my Chemistry exam today, and my A in that class was tentative already. But there were like 15 questions I just had to answer C for because I ran out of time. And I wasn't even sure about a lot of the ones I did get to answer. GAH! *is very frustrated* Maybe if she had actually taught me something I would have been able to finish in time, or if I hadn't been awake until 2:30-ish studying for another exam... *grumblemumble* :mellow: *sniff* *sob* *sniff* Okay, I'm good. :(

I finished my homework in five minutes. At least the stuff that was due tomorrow. Now I've got a week to work on my essay.

I also have a headache. Yuck.

What? How do you not get grades? You have to get grades! Unless you don't go to school...

Well he is 10...

I have midterms next week, which is nice, since I'll be home earlier. It's like a break for me. And it's not like I study. I just remember everything. It's weird, but the answers just pop into my head, and I never study.

Like in Geo today, our teacher was telling people their test scores and announcing them in front of the class (but note: only if they wanted the teacher to). I told her to tell me, because I wanted to find out then and I'd have to wait if I didn't. I got 100%. No studying. The person beside me told me that he thinks it's funny how I sleep in class everyday and never do the homework but still manage to get high test grades all the time, when he works his butt off to barely manage a C.

Will, I believe you are secretly the Will from my school. Remembering everything, never having to study... you're like him but Asian and cute, and less likely to forget about me for random RPGs. :yes:

And? I was in school when I was 10!

Yup. Freshman year, I had a little crush on him, but he ignored me in favor of World of Warcraft. Kinda lost his chances there. :P But he's still really nice, now that he's over that phase. (Well, kind of over it, anyway.) XP

Wow. He sounds like he seriously has his priorities messed up if he puts video games around the top of his list. xD

And he kinda sounds nerdish so i'm guessing that was one of his few chances at dating. xD