Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

it's really weird, It's only happening to certain places & certain topics. if you want, I could take screenshots of effected areas & non-effected areas so you can see the difference.

Well it won't do me any good since I wouldn't have a clue in the world what to do other than look at your screen configurations maybe?

Yeah I have that weird thing too. I dunno, but I'm mostly just ignoring it now. It must be a bug or something.

And sometimes when I click to view new posts I go to the first page, which is sometimes annoying, being that I'm lazy in nature.

I'm having the same weird thing with my font too, and the whole lack-of-going-to-the-last-page thing, which is really more annoying than it is a real problem.

That's not fun, Myles. =\ This is my second day running on no sleep. Two nights ago, my brain stayed active while I slept (which I already told you about), and then last night I tried to sleep but couldn't fall asleep at all. :sad01_anim:

I'm having the same weird thing with my font too, and the whole lack-of-going-to-the-last-page thing, which is really more annoying than it is a real problem.

That's not fun, Myles. =\ This is my second day running on no sleep. Two nights ago, my brain stayed active while I slept (which I already told you about), and then last night I tried to sleep but couldn't fall asleep at all. :sad01_anim:

my brain stays active every night x_x

& last night, way more than just not being able to sleep, I just don't feel comfortable posting it.

Go see a doctor/get sleep medication? Because if this keeps going on I'm going to be concerned about your well being.

my brain stays active every night x_x

& last night, way more than just not being able to sleep, I just don't feel comfortable posting it.

Ah Myles that sounds horrible :(

I really wish something could be done to help you out.

Go see a doctor/get sleep medication? Because if this keeps going on I'm going to be concerned about your well being.

I appreciate your concern. I'll be fine though. :) I mean, eventually I'll HAVE to sleep, right?

I suppose, but you can still not get enough of it. And that could be pretty bad for you.

Just don't want you getting sick or getting in an accident or something. It's nice having you here.

Now here's an interesting thought. Why do we need sleep?

I suppose, but you can still not get enough of it. And that could be pretty bad for you.

Just don't want you getting sick or getting in an accident or something. It's nice having you here.

Now here's an interesting thought. Why do we need sleep?

^_^

Hm... well... Sleep gives your brain and body a chance to rest and to heal. If you left your computer on all the time, it would run down pretty quickly. So you turn it off and plug it in to give it time to recharge. Sleep is our recharge mechanism.

But I read in a Wired magazine that sleep only saves 50 Calories in an average 8 hours from our normal activity.

And it also argued that we can get rest mindlessly staring at our computer.

An article online says:

But there is more to the functions of sleep than bodily repair. Sleep experiments have shown that sleep deprivation measurably impairs speech, memory and problem solving skills.

Sleep studies have also shown that sleep deprivation causes people to lose control of their language, planning and sense of time. In fact, being awake for 17 hours (say, from 7am until midnight) is the same as having a blood alcohol level of 0.05% – the legal driving limit.

Ooh, the mysteries of this world :P

But I read in a Wired magazine that sleep only saves 50 Calories in an average 8 hours from our normal activity.

And it also argued that we can get rest mindlessly staring at our computer.

An article online says:

But there is more to the functions of sleep than bodily repair. Sleep experiments have shown that sleep deprivation measurably impairs speech, memory and problem solving skills.

Sleep studies have also shown that sleep deprivation causes people to lose control of their language, planning and sense of time. In fact, being awake for 17 hours (say, from 7am until midnight) is the same as having a blood alcohol level of 0.05% – the legal driving limit.

Ooh, the mysteries of this world :P

Really? :worried: That would explain why I keep getting tongue-tied... as I'm usually awake about 20 hours per day.

I mean, you're losing sleep for your education.

But that also might be counter-productive.

Maybe if it's possible you could take less extra ciriculars or less intensive classes. Just so, y'know, you don't overwhelm yourself. :mellow: