Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hm... You vary in my mind. The only real constant is that you're always wearing blue. Occasionally black, but usually blue. And you're kind of pale, but not like... vampirically pale or anything. Just a little. And your eyes are brown or black. Maybe a little taller than average. But as I said, how I imagine you changes frequently.

I always imagined Livvy as the library faerie cuz of her earlier avvy - and you do look like her minus the glasses of course.

I never thought that Laura will look like that, awesome hair by the way :thumbsup:.

I always imagined Livvy as the library faerie cuz of her earlier avvy - and you do look like her minus the glasses of course.

I never thought that Laura will look like that, awesome hair by the way :thumbsup:.

Ahaha, thanks CC. Except my hair hardly looks like that any more. :(

Ahaha, that's CC. Except my hair hardly looks like that any more. ?

<br><br>To make you happier, I have crappier hair than you could ever imagine. It has it owns life really, orbiting around my head with all its fuzzy power :D.<br><br>[removed], I think that what you said was a bit rude.<br>

Lol, CC, what coding magic were you trying to pull there? :P

Oh, that's what my hair looks like before I tame it with the almighty HAIR STRAIGHTENER! ?

*heavenly music plays*

[removed], I'm not changing my icon. I don't know what that has to do with what I look like, since my icon is meant to resemble me now, anyway.

EDIT: Oh. Well, not quite. Here, we celebrate until the 12th of January. It has to do with the Three Wise Men and their trip.

It has to do with the trip the Three Wise Men took to see the newborn King and bah, I'm getting religious. I don't want to talk religion in the HOP.

So it turns out that three cups of coffee in a short amount of time makes me jittery and sick. So I'm never doing that again. :sad01_anim:

I hate coffee, the smell of it...it makes me wanna gag and it doesn't help it that my sisters' are an addict of STRONG BLACK COFFEE. I once drank a sip from one of their cups to irritate them and I was jumping around all night...literally.

Coffee smells amazing but i've never drank it. My mom won't let me and says that i'd be bouncing off the walls. ?

And I love this new conversation feature! ^^

-Adds Tyler to a discuusion with [removed] and me- There's finally a way for all the HAMS leaders to chat without an open thread. ^^

Haha, I don't look like that anymore. I got my hair cut even shorter. I just loved that picture, because I love Sham WOW.

Ah, but I already knew what you look like. We need to get Myles to put up his picture. XD The one I'm thinking of is hysterical.

Ah heck no. I'm NOT drawing applesauce. <_<

which picture are you thinking of?

haha, school started today, I didn't get out of bed until 11. :mellow:

which picture are you thinking of?

haha, school started today, I didn't get out of bed until 11. :mellow:

The one you put up already.

OMG! 11! I was supposed to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians then! Crap, I missed it. :sad01_anim: