Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

When I busted my head open (Long story, don't want to tell it) they actually glued my head shut with medical grade super glue. Weird.

I was in the "haunted" cabin, and the wind closed the door when we were a little ways off headed to lunch. We freaked a little, all (me and 4 other girls in my cabin, we were a tad late) started running I tripped on a rock, scraping up my palms and geting a 2 cm long, 1 cm deep at the deepet point cut on almost the very top of my knee (I noticed the depth before it started bleeding too bad and I teared up) and our group mom and the nurse tried to use butterfly bandages to hold it together, but it wouldn't stay, so I wnet with 2 of my teachers to the hopsital and got it stiched up. I got extra beads for my necklace and McDonalds beacuse of it. xD I still have the scar.

Ouch. I perfer my knee to my head....

Yeah, the scar is there, but its not noticible. I spelled that wrong. I, once, was rollerbalding with me buddy and I had gotten so good at doing a slightly steep hill, which took me to my driveway, that I wanted to try to skate a very steep hill, from my driveway to my neighbors driveway. I got to the driveway, flipped, and landed in a ditch. I realized a few weeks later that I tend to get Keyloid scars, which look real wierd. But, to make a long story short, I have a good few scars.

How about back to camping? The fire rocked, especially when I melted a plasctic spoon and made a person out of the goop!

Are we speaking about scars? I've had stiches before!

Let's see...I was on a trip to my grandparents *now dead* in Nevada. We took a trip to Carson city. I had flip-flops on and I was skipping along the wooden walkway. I tripped over a peice of wood and hit my head. I got a few stiches.

Ouch! And, BTW, congrats on being the first Fantastic Member, TotaKeiko.

Actually, I was the second. Penguin Ruler was first. I was less than a day away though.

deranged?????excuse me????When was I deranged???how am I more deranged than Morgan??!!!